3D Hearts ~ due May 12, 2018

kynara those are wonderful. :)

Michaels has lovely lidded jars that are clear. Various shapes and sizes.

Trying to decide what hearts I will make. Perhaps a few of different types lol

I bought a jar today and added my hearts. I'll photograph it tomorrow. It's pretty simple, but will do the trick.

Sorry to see you go, Shawnicaitlin. But I do understand. There's always time to jump back in if anything changes.

Been watching the tracking number on my hearts... after a 3 day delay from the st louis sorting facility now they seem to be making a tour of the sorting facilities in... new jersey :eek: LOL

I keep imagining the postal workers passing around my hearts saying "what in the world are these for?" hehe

I wonder if that's because of the storm? We didn't end up getting hit, but I saw a notice on the FedEx site (tracking an order) saying there would be delays.

Kynara gets the early bird award again. An envelope stuffed with gorgeous hearts arrived today. I'm not sure how they all fit in there, I can't seem to get them all back in :err:

Here are my 3d hearts, They are wooden hearts with. Colorful paint pour on them; except fot the Blue one with the pink and white hearts, That one is a made made piece of paper with hand made felt hearts with a rhinestone.

moonrose442's lovely fabric, beaded, embroidered hearts came in a few days ago! Thank you for the hostie!

Back
Top Bottom