3D Hearts ~ due May 12, 2018

I had to look up kyanite - I didn't know what it was - but now I see it on the hearts. VERY cool! Is that something you found? When we go hiking in NH, we find a lot of mica.

I hate it but I'm going to have to withdraw. I don't have enough made(only 4) nor enough time to get them to you at this point, as Friday is when I would have to mail them.
I'll keep working on them so please let me know if you do this swap again.

I hate it but I'm going to have to withdraw. I don't have enough made(only 4) nor enough time to get them to you at this point, as Friday is when I would have to mail them.
I'll keep working on them so please let me know if you do this swap again.

Sorry to see you go, but thanks for letting me know. I'll certainly let you know if I do another heart swap. I also collect, so would be interested in a personal trade. Plus there's the mixed media heart PIF thread.

With the arrival of Monica's and kris10atcs' hearts, I think I have all the hearts I'm waiting for (except my own...). I'll finish mine up, and maybe I can get these swapped out to go out Saturday. If not, they'll be in Monday's mail :)

I haven't had a chance to spread these out and get them swapped. I'm going to try to do it tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the p.o. tomorrow. It might be a really rough, sad day. It depends on how surgery on my dog goes. Sorry all. I will get them out soon, though.

Thanks, Rosa. Unfortunately he had a mass the was all through his intestines and we had to let him go. It's just a very sad day.

Hearts are in the mail. It was a bit tough because we ended up only having 10 of us. So some people got more than one from some players. I hope you are all happy with your returns. Thanks all for playing :)

Back
Top Bottom