MANNEQUIN BODICE ART DOLL~Due May 4th

Okay I started playing last night ... Trilov I will give you any one of these four as the atc part of our private trade if you want it? So the top two are for this swap. The bottom two I am not sure I like. I think I will make different ones for the swap, and just trade these,
1_Black_Hair_and_Eyes_3-2018.jpg
black hair and eyes -TRADED for Swap .
1_Blonde_Blue_Eyes_3-2018.jpg
Blonde W/hand -TRADED for Swap .
1_Redhead_and_freckles_3-2018.jpg
Red hair and freckles -AVAILABLE to trade .
1_Buxom_Brunet_3-2018.jpg
TRADED

Last edited:
They are all lovely Linda! Any of them will do for the swap, but it's up to you.

If you don't mind, I'd rather stick to an ATC size for our 1:1 trade.

I’m loving the dolls that have been posted! Linda, your buxom brunette reminds me of Monica Lewsinsky. :P. In a very cute way, of course! She’s my fave - of your dolls, not in real life. :laugh:

Join in Ladies! The template is fun. Not too big and not too small!

TIMH - frida is always a fave of mine!

TriLov, since I said I'd lurk a while ago I wanted to let you know I won't be participating. I love the template, but I don't really collect portraits and that seems to be the approach most others here take. I understand that totally, I'm not criticising! ;D But it's just not my personal taste.
I'll just hope there will be another swap with this lovely shape but with a different theme. :)

Ai sketched mine out tonight, so maybe I will finish them soon and be able to join in :)

Back
Top Bottom