MANNEQUIN BODICE ART DOLL~Due May 4th

It doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to get this done after all. Bummer. Please drop me. :sad: I’ll Put the one I got finished in my gallery if anyone wants to do a one on one for it.

Last edited:
No worries, Rosecake! Time just seems to slip by so fast!!

It doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to get this done after all. Bummer. Please drop me. :sad: I’ll Put the one I got finished in my gallery if anyone wants to do a one on one for it.

Deadline is Friday, May 5th! I know of one set that is on its way. I will most likely swap this weekend and send out next week.

Mine aren't happening. They're drawn and inked but I don't think they'll get finished in time...I thought they were due at the end of the month...

I'm waiting on one set of cards to come in. It's very possible they came in the mail on Friday, but I leave before the mail gets here and it doesn't actually get delivered until Mondays. If it comes today, I will swap out tonight and mail before the end of the week.

Ok, ladies! All dolls are in. I will swap out this evening and mail them out this week. Thank you all for playing!

Dolls are going out today!

I hope you had fun with this template. Don't forget to leave iTraders for me, your host. and You Rock points for the participants whose dolls you received.

Thanks for playing!

Back
Top Bottom