March Pick-a-theme (PAT), all media, due May 17th, 2018

“I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.”

I would like groups 5 and 6 both are APC groups

Group 5 Angels I am person 3
Person 1: 3 clubs
Person 2: 8 of clubs
Person 4: 9 of clubs
Person 5: 10 of clubs

Group 6, Any main character from the 1972 TV show Emergency!
I am person 2,
PERSON 1: Ace of Spades
PERSON 3: 5 of spades,
PERSON 4: 6, of spades
PERSON 5: 7 of spades.

I would like groups 5 and 6 both are APC groups

Group 5 Angels I am person 3
Person 1: 3 clubs
Person 2: 8 of clubs
Person 4: 9 of clubs
Person 5: 10 of clubs

Group 6, Any main character from the 1972 TV show Emergency!
I am person 2,
PERSON 1: Ace of Spades
PERSON 3: 5 of spades,
PERSON 4: 6, of spades
PERSON 5: 7 of spades.

Hello CastleQueen5! I've added you to the lists, but before I add the individual APC player requests, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to add the cool little card symbols that folks use? Thanks!

I'll take group 2: fantasy or surrealistic landscape
And why not? ... group 1: willow tree

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

Last edited:
I´d like to join group 5, please :)! I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

My theme is Vintage girl or woman with a pet and the suits and numbers are: P1-8 of hearts, P2- 6 of spades, P3- 6 of clubs and P5- 6 of diamonds.

Hi, I have read and understand the swap rules and guidelines, and would like to join the APC group 5.

Theme: Bears and Books (theme interpretation is up to the artist; could be a bear or teddy bear reading a book, a character bear from a book, a book about bears, a whimsical bear at the library, etc)

Cards: Player 1- 4 of hearts, Player 2- 4 of spades, Player 3- 4 of diamonds, Player 4- 4 of clubs, Player 5- me

I´d like to join group 5, please :)! I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.

My theme is Vintage girl or woman with a pet and the suits and numbers are: P1-8 of hearts, P2- 6 of spades, P3- 6 of clubs and P5- 6 of diamonds.

Welcome to the swap, Pikkis! You've been added! :)

Hi, I have read and understand the swap rules and guidelines, and would like to join the APC group 5.

Theme: Bears and Books (theme interpretation is up to the artist; could be a bear or teddy bear reading a book, a character bear from a book, a book about bears, a whimsical bear at the library, etc)

Cards: Player 1- 4 of hearts, Player 2- 4 of spades, Player 3- 4 of diamonds, Player 4- 4 of clubs, Player 5- me

So glad you could join us, smallgirl! You've been added! :)

I would like to join Group 2.
Theme: A lil' girl with her unicorn or Pegasus

I've been obsessed with hearts lately , so my group 3 theme is hearts with a positive word or words. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom