TSMarie

Exploring...
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – Thursday, May 17th, 2018
Sign-up Deadline – April 1st, 2018
Withdrawal Deadline – None; no withdrawals allowed
Number of Cards – 1 card per person per group (total of 4 cards per group)
Number of Participants – 7 groups of 5 players per group
Theme – Chosen by players

PAT Guidelines/Rules:
1. In order to participate in this PAT, you must:
• Have an established iTrader rating of +15.
• Have received no negatives within the past 6 months.
• Have received no neutrals within the past 3 months.
2. Themes must be chosen within 48 hours of joining the swap.
3. Chosen themes must fall into the stated group category of either “Regular” or “Open.”
• “Regular” themes include generic themes that are easy to reference and/or find images for collage (ex. cats, castles, roses, cottage, etc.).
• “Open” themes may be regular or challenging, and includes those that need research and/or are specific (ex. Irish castles, Alice in Wonderland, Medieval beasts, etc.)
4. You may only join up to 2 groups.
5. Each card must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
6. Each card must be original and unique.
7. You must follow the themes requested by your group participants EXACTLY. Theme is the main focus of a PAT, so no deviations from theme requests are allowed. If a player requests a green cat and a blue one is submitted, it will be returned.
8. Embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight; no bulky embellishments.
9. Cards must have a sturdy background; most drawing papers are less than 200 lb. papers and you must have 2 layers!
10. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
11. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, your location, group number, and recipient name.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. Please protect your cards from damage in the mail by including a cardstock background or folder, or by placing individual cards within sturdy sleeve protectors.
3. If you tape your cards onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
4. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return cards.
5. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns if you are in just one group. Include a stamp for an additional ounce if you are in two groups.
6. If you are mailing internationally, please provide one of the following for your returns:
a. One Global U.S. Forever stamp per group.
b. One well-concealed $1 bill per group.

Make Note:
I am an on-time hostess! I will not wait for your cards! Do not over-commit yourself. Late cards--regardless of the reason (health, personal tragedy, job demands, etc.)--will result in a neutral iTrader from me, and possibly each of the other participants in your group. No cards at all will result in a negative iTrader. The only exception to this rule will be if you both show proof of finished cards (shared in the thread or messaged to me privately) AND notify me that they have been mailed (at the same time) at least 3 weeks in advance for international mail (4 weeks for Australia), and 2 weeks in advance for U.S. mail. I apologize if this seems harsh, but I view iTrader simply as a statement of fact, not as any sort of punishment or judgement of the artist.
*When you are ready to mail your cards, please just private message me for my address.
*iTraders will be given when cards are received by me and appropriate theme material is verified.
*Please note that cards must be received by the due date.
*A host card would be greatly appreciated and loved, but is never required.
*Please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and for each participant in your group.

To Join This Swap:
You must verify that you have read the above by joining with the statement:
“I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.”

Who would like to play?

Last edited:
Group 1 – HD/HP – Regular Themes
1. Robin - Whimsical cats
2. karenr - Whimsical girls
3. BArox818 - Willow tree
4. xela7072 - Spring landscape
5. sweetgypsy - Whimsy faces

Group 2 – HD/HP – Open Themes
1. ann_stebbing - Celtic/Medieval image featuring Gold paint/ink
2. Urocyonfox - Full body or at least waist-up rendition of any of these original characters (click on individual characters to see more info/drawings, and ask if you have questions!)
3. yonawrites - A lil' girl with her unicorn or Pegasus
4. Linda4atc - Fantasy (people/creatures or land/water/sky fantasyscapes)
5. BArox818 - Fantasy or surrealistic landscape

Group 3 – Mixed Media and/or Collage – Regular Themes
1. ferretgirl - Bees
2. Foxglove - Birds-n-Text
3. JudyLee - Hearts with a positive word or words
4. pourindiva - Hearts with an inspirational quote
5. qkenzie - Snails

Group 4 – Mixed Media and/or Collage – Open Themes
1. dithespy - Steampunk
2. Lu*O - Aesop's fables (see fable collection here)
3. Allegrae - Nancy Drew
4. goatgirl - Vintage botanical
5. TSMarie - images from J.W. Waterhouse paintings

Group 5 – Altered Playing Cards (APCs) – Regular Themes
1. Beckster - Dogs (P2:3❤; P3:4❤; P4:3♦; P5:4♦)
2. pouringdiva - Artist's choice of happy theme in any shade of pink (Jokers or Aces)
3. CastleQueen5 - Angels (P1:3♣; P2:8♣; P4:9♣; P5:10♣)
4. Pikkis - Vintage girl or woman with a pet (P1:8❤; P2:6♠; P3:6♣; P5:6♦)
5. smallgirl - Bears and Books (theme interpretation is up to the artist; could be a bear or teddy bear reading a book, a character bear from a book, a book about bears, a whimsical bear at the library, etc) (P1:4❤; P2:4♠; P3:4♦; P4:4♣)

Group 6 – Altered Playing Cards (APCs) – Open Themes
1. ann_stebbing - Fungi (P2:A♠; P3:2♠; P4:3♠; P5:4♠)
2. CastleQueen5 - Any main character from the 1972 TV show Emergency! (P1:A♠; P3:5♠; P4:6♠; P5:7♠)
3. katelnorth - Mermaids (Artist's choice of mermaid style, but preference for dark, mystical, or realistic, as opposed to cute) (P1:A♣; P2:2♣; P4:3♣; P5:4♣)
4. dithespy - Vintage people (P1:7❤; P2:8❤; P3:9❤; P5:10❤)
5. Spirit Soul - Christmas (P1:Q❤; P2:A♣; P3:Jack♣; P4:7♣)

Group 7 – Open Media – Regular Themes
1. Fandanie - Hearts
2. Lu*O - Spring flowers
3. Allegrae - Nautical
4. ferretgirl - Carnations
5. goatgirl - Wildflowers

Last edited:
ferretgirl, ann_stebbing, and Robin - you are all signed up! Thanks for joining! :)

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to join Group 3, with a theme of Birds-n-Text.

“I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules.”

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules and would like to sign up for group 2 HD/HP – Open Themes. I would like my topic to be an atc of any of at least a waste up shot of any my original characters (no just-faces please) (found here https://toyhou.se/Urocyonfox/characters) you can click on their face to open up the folder that shows full bodies of them and bios and such

let me know if that is too specific and I can make it a little easier.

I have read and understand the rules. Please sign me up for the following:

Group 3-Hearts with an Inspirational quote
Group 5- Artist choice in any shade of pink and happy theme

I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules and would like to sign up for group 2 HD/HP – Open Themes. I would like my topic to be an atc of any of at least a waste up shot of any my original characters (no just-faces please) (found here https://toyhou.se/Urocyonfox/characters) you can click on their face to open up the folder that shows full bodies of them and bios and such

let me know if that is too specific and I can make it a little easier.

Welcome, Urocyonfox! Your theme makes sense to me and I don't think it's too specific. I will add your link to your theme when I get back to a PC! :)

I have read and understand the rules. Please sign me up for the following:

Group 3-Hearts with an Inspirational quote
Group 5- Artist choice in any shade of pink and happy theme

You are all signed up, pouringdiva! Did you have specific card requests for your APCs?

Hi! I have read and understand the swap guidelines and rules. Please sign me up for Group 3 with a theme of snails :)

Back
Top Bottom