#2 AGE OF AQUARIAS ZODIAC SWAP/ATC/OPEN MEDIUM/Due Date: May 3

Hi RoombaKittens, Welcome to A4A. Hope you are enjoying the site. Let us know if you have any questions & welcome to this swap, too.

Mail Call!!

BluSkyHare Your pretties have arrived. Safely, I am happy to say as the back of your envelope was totally undone. It looks like it might have gotten damp on the back side. That would have been a shame if you had to do them all over again. Thank you for sending Leo to me=)

So glad they made it! It's been a snowstorm per week here, so I'm not surprised that they got wet! The mail carrrier that comes to my work office isn't the greatest, I think. :( He probably dropped it in the snow/slush.
Another snowstorm starting this afternoon, too. yay

I feel for you guys. Our winters are usually pretty snowy but not this year. I think you guys are getting it all....

Mail Call!!

ann_stebbing Your ATCs have arrived. You went a different style this time. You also lucked out because your envelope was wide open when I got it in the mail. Thank goodness everything was still intact. Nice job, though, thank you for the extra Leo!!

Yes, and no, TSMarie!
yes, I bought a new camera. But for some reason, maybe because it has a high definition--I can't upload photos from it here at AFA!!
So I've been scanning my cards at work and uploading them that way.

I have this problem, too. I can resize in Photoshop, but sometimes I still can't get it low enough using the Photoshop method that my husband taught me. My next alternative is to take a screenshot and then recrop. Oftentimes, that will help shrink the image. :)

Further to your query about the stamps ..... sometime ago but I've only just found it ..... I bought them from a stamps fair, they were being retired or as the stall holder said 'anything in that box not sold goes in the bin' ..... bought up as many different stamps as I could.
My family now call me the RSPoCS lady - - - Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Stamps!!!

Back
Top Bottom