Thread: 2018 March Monthly ATC Contest! Theme: Waterscapes

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile 2018 March Monthly ATC Contest! Theme: Waterscapes

Theme: WATERSCAPES
    Entry Window: March 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018 by Midnight Eastern Time.
    Email entries to: contest.atcsforall@gmail.com

This month’s theme will be:
    WATERSCAPES
    ANY MEDIA

~ PRIZES! PRIZES! PRIZES! ~

First Place - Nifty label by your name, showcased on the AFA home page, and a selection of great prizes!

Second place - Showcased on the AFA home page with a special assortment of art goodies chosen just for you!

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES TO ENTER:

1. Your ATC entry MUST be your own original art work.

2. To enter, submit no more than one (1) ATC entry to contest.atcsforall@gmail.com

3. Include your AFA username with your entry. This is a must!

4. Images should be at least 150 dpi and measure at least 2.5 x 3.5 inches, portrait or landscape.

5. No watermarks or signatures on the front of the image. All entries must be anonymous to better the contest experience.

6. All members are welcome to participate.

7. No participant can win more than one prize per year. The year will run from Jan 1 thru Dec 31. Once you win, your card is ineligible for voting till the next year. You are still welcome to play, but your ATC will be for "exhibition only".

8. You will receive a confirmation email when your entry is received. If you do not get an email confirmation, you are not entered. If you have not received a confirmation after 48 hours, please PM ohhappyday.

9. Do not post your entries in the Gallery, on Facebook, or anywhere on the internet until after the contest ends. Anyone posting prior to the end date will be disqualified from competition. Once we have announced the winner of the contest, feel free to upload your entry to the Monthly Contest Gallery.

10. To avoid possible disqualification for vote solicitation, it is highly recommended that entrants refrain from posting about the contest while voting is running. And if you admire someone's work and think you recognize it, wait until voting ends to post public compliments.

AN IMPORTANT TIP! ~ The quality of your scan or photo is important to your success! We want your artwork presented at its best. Please take time to be sure it is lined up square, cropped, bright enough, and in focus.

Please send all questions about this contest as a private message to ohhappyday. All messages to the thread referring to a specific ATC entry will be deleted. Again, this is an anonymous contest and all entries must be kept anonymous.

GOOD LUCK!

2. Thanks Carole Cadek thanked this post
    Likes Judy Odell liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone! You've got just one more week to enter our March Contest for "Waterscapes"!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this HD/HP only?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good question artchick! It is for ANY MEDIA...handdrawn, painted, mixed media, collage, your choice!
    We would love to see more entries!
    I am trying to collect mixed media collage atcs for all 50 US States. If you'd like to trade, please pm me. I still need AL, AK, AR, CA, CT, DE, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, ME, MA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, ND, OK, PA, RI, UT, VA, WV, WY.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why am I only getting this notice now? I'd much rather get notifications of contests at the end of the previous month or, at the very least, the beginning of the month. There's usually only a week left when I get the email, so I never get to join.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi sdowkes! We posted the list of all the contest themes for the year in January and each month we spotlight the current month's theme. You're welcome to work ahead to give yourself plenty of time. This morning, I asked Carole if she would send out a reminder for March, because we've received very few entries. If not this month, we hope you'll find time to join us in one of our upcoming contests this year!
    Smiles,
    Pam
    I am trying to collect mixed media collage atcs for all 50 US States. If you'd like to trade, please pm me. I still need AL, AK, AR, CA, CT, DE, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, ME, MA, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, ND, OK, PA, RI, UT, VA, WV, WY.

8. Thanks HHC thanked this post
    Kynara is offline Heavily caffeinated for the safety of others
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdowkes View Post
    Why am I only getting this notice now? I'd much rather get notifications of contests at the end of the previous month or, at the very least, the beginning of the month. There's usually only a week left when I get the email, so I never get to join.
    I think the email is just as a reminder. The original post was on March 3rd.

this thread shows all the themes for this year, you can look ahead and see which themes interest you and can have them made well in advance
    2018 CONTEST Themes, Entry Periods, Winners

10. Thanks ohhappyday thanked this post