handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due May 05,18

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -5th May 2018
Signup/withdraw date - none, but keep me informed.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 20

What is your favourite animal?
To participate in this swap you must choose x3 of your favourite animals.
The animals you choose go onto a nominated animals list- see below.
You must then make x3 cards of x3 animals from this list.
You can make your cards all of the same animal or different, as long as it is an animal on the list.

I will TRY and take into consideration favourites when trading out, however this depends on cards received (your chosen animals may not have been made into ATCs).
I will also trade effort for effort where possible.

The sooner you sign up, the higher the chances your animals will be made into cards, the better your chances of getting one (or more) in returns. An animal can only go onto the list once so if someone has already picked it please choose a new animal.

Hope this makes sense? Any questions?

To start the list I will add my own x3 animals.

Don't forget to nominate your x3 animals on sign up

Specific Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishments/collage are not allowed.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards). Cards must be cards not thin paper please!
3. Cards must be fully coloured. Don't just leave the background plain white.
4. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add. Please also include the animal name to make easier for me when swapping out.
5. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

I will add my own cards to this post upon completion.

Posting
1. The due date is 5th May 2018. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4.International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns and want them sending together please discuss
with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding

Nominated animals list

Note- The players of the animals in red have withdrawn. If you have already completed cards that is ok. If you have not already completed cards please can I ask you to use animals from the main list instead(in black type)thank you

Fox
elephant
border collie
flying squirrel
hamster
snake
wombat
sloth
giraffe
axdotl
sheep
peacock
penguin
owl
zebra
bat
yak
wildebeest
lion
bear
giant panda
octopus
seahorse
jellyfish
llama
rabbit
stegosaurus
horse
cat
frog
giant anteater
opossum
rhino
snail
koi
hedgehog

fennec fox
boston terrier
dragon
grey wolf
Pegasus
Lambeosaurus
white shark
hammerhead shark
dolphin
puffin
flamingo
golden retriever
koala
lemur
chameleon
rooster
coypu
pinemarten
dogs
heron
goat
moose
wolverine
skunk
tiger
chimpanzee
parrot

players- red= received
0 BexMadeMe
1 IamWhatonearth
2 evemiller
3 Zarfy17
4 yellita96
5 jo.onthego
6 Greenpengirl
7 DeniseMDupree - not received
8 Noodlerabbit88
9. Syklops
10 zhouzhou
11 weditt - withdrawn
12 NatashaMay
13 Wolf_Moon
14 mcgillisj
15 miss
16 Tasha
17 ann_stebbing
18 plumhill2001
19 prex79
20 phoenix -withdrawn
WE ARE NOW FULL!

Here are my cards for this swap.
View attachment 194320

Last edited:
I'm in! I hope I don't have to drop later but I'll do my best to make it. lol

My animals:
Flying squirrel
Hamster
Snake

Hmmm I was going to lurk on this, but I think I can safely sign up for this one. I love drawing animals! I’d like to add Octopus, Seahorse, and Jellyfish to the list. The animals we choose for the cards we make are supposed to be ones that we did NOT choose, right?

yellita96 I have added your 3rd animal to the list.

DeniseMDupree welcome!

Noodlerabbit88 welcome! I'm sorry but your first 2 choices have already been picked. Please can you choose another 2.

Oh haha sorry I didn't realise it worked like that absolutely - 2 more.... rabbit and stegosaurus (if that's allowed lol)

No probs noodle your new choices will be added to the list. I don't have a problem with dinos :-) I have also already allowed birds and reptiles so its all good!

Hmmm I was going to lurk on this, but I think I can safely sign up for this one. I love drawing animals! I’d like to add Octopus, Seahorse, and Jellyfish to the list. The animals we choose for the cards we make are supposed to be ones that we did NOT choose, right?

Sorry Denise thought I'd replied to this. You can make cards of any animals from the list including your own, however it may be easier for me if you didn't in case I end up accidentally returning your own cards back to you!! I must remember to double check on returns!

Back
Top Bottom