handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due May 05,18

Here are my four cards, though I won't send them yet as I might join your other swap Rebecca :)

Also I made a point of drawing animals I've never drawn before - this was fun!

Natasha May welcome! I already chose a fox as my animal but I will also allow the fennec fox as they are very different (and I know you love them). Dog breeds are also ok, I chose a border collie. Dragon I will also accept as animals are players choice and I have accepted birds, reptiles and dinosaurs already. The only animals I wont accept is if they are already on the list.

Noodlerabbit88 I love how your animals turned out and that collie with coffee is especially cool.

I would like to join? But I m still confused on what you mean? However, I would like to do Grey wolf, Pegasus, and Lambeosaurus ....if this is ok?

I will join with great white shark, hammerhead shark and dolphin. This doesn't mean I will automatically receive one of each of these, right? I collect a lot of cats and dogs, so would like an opportunity to have a return of one of those, too (or any other animal, really). I'm just wondering if I'm limiting myself to the animals I've selected.

I will join with great white shark, hammerhead shark and dolphin. This doesn't mean I will automatically receive one of each of these, right? I collect a lot of cats and dogs, so would like an opportunity to have a return of one of those, too (or any other animal, really). I'm just wondering if I'm limiting myself to the animals I've selected.

Welcome mcgillisj!

You will receive in returns x3 animal cards. I can make no promises as to what these will be. I would think of it as a bonus if you receive any of your favourites.
For example I may receive lots of cats and dogs but no sharks or dolphins. If I do receive lots of sharks and dolphins then it will be very likely you do get them in returns. This is NOT a PAT swap so no returns are guaranteed. If there are no sharks or dolphins received but lots of a similar animal, for instance if someone chooses a whale, and I get 4 or 5 whales then you will likely receive one of those. However you could also get x3 very random animals. I hope this makes sense.

Due to the fact this swap is growing so quickly and it is going to be more difficult than usual to trade out I am going to put a cap on 20 players, so if you want to join please do so soon. Thanks.

I was like do we choose the animals on the list or give our own! But you already answered that one, lol

Can I play?

It was really hard to come up with animals not already on the list, but I think I managed... puffin, flamingo, golden retriever.

Greenpengirl those are superb! The wool especially, you really should do more sheep ;-)

Wolf_Moon glad you now understand how this will work. I have not run this particular swap before so it will be interesting to see which animals people decide to draw to swap.

miss welcome! Glad to have you join us :-)

Back
Top Bottom