handdrawn/handpainted -Pick your favourite animals swap due May 05,18

Uh oh. I better stop lurking and sign up. My favorites frog and owl are already up there. And I see specific breeds of dogs, but not general. Can I add dogs? If not, I'd like to add Olde English Bulldogge. Although, with two of them wrestling with each other on top of me as I try to type this, I'm not sure that they are my favorite...
My other two would be heron and goat.

So, feeling sort of not-so-intelligent :dull: I had to Google several critters because I did not know what they were, much less what they looked like...:huh: Picked 17 possible critters to draw - I've got a bit of narrowing down to do!

Ha ha! Google is the BEST. I had to Google "axdotl". I've seen them before, but didn't know what their name was. Fun learning experience! :)

OK, so I'm REALLLLLY slow and I misunderstood how this swap went. I didn't realize we were to list animals we hoped to receive. I thought we were just supposed to list any animal that hadn't yet been selected (my bad). Is it too late to change my selection? If not, I would like to select koi fish, sea turtle and bird (or if that's too general, Bluejay).

Phoenix welcome! You got the last spot.

Great cards plumhill :-)

mcgillisj I am really sorry I can't change your cards as people may have already drawn them, and it is not fair on them to redo cards. With that said you could get any of the animals from the list depending on what gets drawn, and if nobody draws your choices you definitely will get other animals from the ones you chose. Hope that makes sense.
If I allow one person to change then others may follow and the list of animals is already big enough for me to manage returns. Hope you can understand.
There is however, the option to withdraw if you decide you no longer want to play.

Ok, I need a confirmation here! Do we draw our animals or do we draw other animals from the list?

Back
Top Bottom