Game of Clue (Cluedo) inspired Swap v2 Handdrawn/painted or Open Media - Due May 20

I received my cards today from Ann_stebbing, Suzi and Dithespy! Very happy with them....they're so funny and awesome!

My cards arrived today! Terrific cards! Thanks Lemonadelover, plumhill2001 and foxglove, and our fabulous hostess, Kynara! Off to leave you rocks and ITrader now!

So it's official. It was Cap'n Yargh with the Unicorn Horn in the Koi Pond!

Thank you foxglove, donnacr and yonawrites for your wonderful art and to Kynara for hosting a fabulous fun swap.

Gee, I don't know, dithespy. My sources tell me it was Mrs. Henry Atwater with the Pepsi nunchucks in the Old Silo! ;)

I LOVE my gorgeous cards from Lost Cities, Geonek and Poonwugget! Thanks for all the work that went into them, folks! :wubclub:

wow glad everyone's getting their returns so quickly and enjoying them!

lemme see if I can come up with a summary of the whodunit's like I did for last years... ;)

Thanks to everyone's clever clues it seems that several murders were solved... :policeman:

*Dr. Pepper did it with a poisonous mushroom in the formal garden
*Juniper Spruce did it with the frying pan in the cat tree
*Frolicking Fairy did it with a torpedo in the Laundry Room
*Cap'n Yargh did it with a unicorn's horn in the koi pond
*Bob "Grumpy" Blossomfairy did it with a spoonful of sugar in the meat locker
*Mary Poppins did it with a killer guitar in the mushroom house
*Chris P Bacon did it with an angry seagull in Cafe Classified
*Red "Pretty Boy" Skutz did it with a telephone in the nursery
*Elvis the cat did it with a vacuum cleaner in the cave
*The Grumpy Cat did it with poisoned cilantro sauce in the kitchen
*Billy the Kid did it with the croquet mallet in the treehouse
*Mrs Henry Atwater did it with pepsi can nunchucks in the old silo
*The Mad Artist did it with an antifreeze cocktail in the greenhouse
*Prince Francis did it with the secateurs in a lighthouse
*Jessica Fletcher did it with the electric hand-whisk of doom at St. Anthony's Bingo Night
*The White Rabbit did it with a souped up cattle prod in the pantry of perdition

Hahaha, those are awesome! If you ever get a chance, Id love to see some of these on the Swap Gallery!

I've solved it! It was The Mad Artist, in the greenhouse, with the Antifreeze cocktail...diabolical! Love this swap and my awesome returns. Thanks for hosting Kynara.

ok, i've heard from all but two, I hope the remaining two arrive ok :cute:

thanks again for such a fun swap! I'm sure there'll be a 3.0 next year! (if i can wait that long hehe)

archiving swap

Back
Top Bottom