Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due Date: May 3
Signup/Withdrawal Date Apr. 27
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Players: Unlimited
Media: Handdrawn, hand-painted, in inks, paints, markers, pencils, pastels

This swap is all about colorful flowers, of course, but also about the baskets they can appear in. Baskets come in such a variety of styles, sizes, and shapes! From a very simple little May Day basket filled with Spring flowers, to a tall and elegant basket adorning a Wedding Chapel or church altar. Your cards need to show FLOWERS IN BASKETS.

This is a HD/HP swap, done in the medium of your choice...paints, pencils, markers, inks or pastels, and any mix of these. Do enjoy the process, and feel free to post pictures when finished.

CARD GUIDELINES:

* Cards need to measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and be sturdy enough to not easily bend into a U-shape.
* Cards should each be placed into a plastic sleeve and lightly taped together for safest postal travel. Please use Washi tape or painters tape.
* Cards should be marked on back with your username, real name, and swap name. An extra "host card" is never necessary but always appreciated!

MAILING GUIDELINES:

* Please PM for my address when your cards are ready to send. Keep the due date in mind, I suggest allowing 7 days for US players and 14 days for International players. If you need to withdraw, please let me know before my Withdrawal Date.
* U.S players, please send a large label with your name & address clearly printed, and include one Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.
* International players, please send a large label with your name & address clearly printed, and include a U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Player List:

1. Ann_stebbing (FR) - RECEIVED
2. Xela7072 - RECEIVED
3. WITHDRAWN
4. An. M. Sudyka - RECEIVED
5. Seascape131 - RECEIVED
6. RoombaKittens
7. CreativeK - RECEIVED
8. Jan - RECEIVED
9. Suzi - RECEIVED
10. WITHDRAWN
11. Boozel - RECEIVED
12. Nightowl_too - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome, Ann and Xela! So happy to have you! Yes, Ann, I would like to see the container be some sort of basket please. Will sign you both up now.

YIKES! CiCi - I already have 2 1/2 done and they are in glass vases. Would you reconsider wicker-only baskets? I should have read the description more carefully, so that is MY fault for sure! However, would you consider more "artistic license" on the containers? Pretty please?

• Staff
You're lucky you're so cute! That's what we always tell our little dog when he gets into trouble. Well, xela, you're lucky I so admire your work and that you ask so nicely! (LOL). I will accept vases (you too, Ann).....but I'd still love to see some baskets too.

Oh thank you sooooo much CiCi. I am glad I am as "cute" as your dog! LOL! 2 vases and 2 wicker baskets coming soon!

Reactions: Jan
Welcome to lurk, Dithespy and karens. Hope you can both eventually play.

Welcome to the lurker's couch, Pouringdiva and Denise...(but pretty soon we're going to need a bigger sofa!)

Back
Top Bottom