www.craftconnection2craft .com
Media
Swap Due Date: May 11, 2018
Withdraw by Date: May 1, 2018
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Players: Unlimited

Medium: All mediums welcome but must include some form of embossing

EMBOSS & IMPRESS

I love all types of embossing! From embossing folders to heat embossing, I love it all. You can use any theme you would like as long as there is a form of embossing on your card, dry embossing or heat embossing.

GUIDELINES:

- ALL CARDS MUST BE 2.5IN X 3.5IN
- PLEASE PUT EACH CARD IN A PLASTIC SLEEVE
- PLEASE PUT USERNAME, REAL NAME, SWAP NAME, AND DATE ON THE BACK OF EACH CARD.
- ALL CARDS MUST INCLUDE SOME FORM OF EMBOSSING, IT CAN BE ANY THEME THAT YOU CHOOSE. ALSO MAKE SURE TO ADD MORE TO YOUR CARD THAN JUST AN EMBOSSED STAMP OR 3D EMBOSSED PAPER. Something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.
- ORIGINAL CARDS ONLY! NO COPIES OR PRINTS
- NO HEAVY OR SUPER CHUNKY EMBELLISHMENTS
- HOST CARDS ARE NOT REQUIRED BUT ALWAYS GREATLY APPRECIATED

POSTAGE:

- US Players: Send a SASE with a .50 forever stamp or the amount of postage it cost you to mail it to me.
- International Players: Please include a label with your address CLEARLY written on it. Please include a well concealed US $1 or US Postage(if you have it). I can also take payments for postage through Paypal.

If you plan on withdrawing from the swap, please PM and let me know by May 1, 2018.

Players, when you have received your return ATCs for the swap; please remember to leave I-Trader for the host (me, cinlan) & You Rock points for your fellow artists that you received cards from. I will leave I-Trader points for you as soon as I receive your swaps. Once again, please PM me with any questions you may have.

PM me for my address when you are ready.

If possible please post cards in the thread so everyone can see your cards.

Ready! Set! Emboss!

WHO WANTS TO IMPRESS?
1. Cinlan ITrader
2. Suzi You Rock Received
3. xela7072 You Rock Received
4. electricdesigner You Rock Received
5. MicheleMC You Rock Received
6. ann_stebbing You Rock Received
7. Lalka You Rock Received
8. AnitaMac You Rock Received
9. LindyLu You Rock Received
10. Silky1150 You Rock Received
11. SunTrade You Rock Received
12. Ann You Rock Received
13. Tasha You Rock Received
14. asharnanae You Rock Received
15. NYJunkie You Rock Received
16. Donnacr You Rock Received
17. mrubyjean You Rock Received
18. JenUrebel You Rock Received

Last edited:
Welcome Suzi and xela7072 to the swap. Welcome to the lurkers couch ferretgirl...would love for you to join us if you decide to.

I have SO many embossing folders and also love heat embossing - would this also include foil embossing using the new Go press and foil machine?

sign me up, please

Sure you can use the foil embossing. Welcome electricdesigner, glad you could join us. Did you want me to add you to the list Donnacr would love for you to join us also.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

I really enjoyed this. I haven't done embossing for years. Dug out all my old stuff and played. I used the same image twice with different techniques.

View attachment 193485 The first rose is clean stamped into hot Ultra silver powder.
The second was stamped and coloured onto a Brusho background, Ultra clear embossed all over and edging stamped
With Stayzon.

View attachment 193486 The first bird house was random embossed in green, then verdigris, which has gold in it on top of that. I Stayzon stamped on top as the embossing wasn't thick enough to impress with the clean rubber stamp.
For the 2nd I used the Ultra silver again but stamped with black Stayzon.

I am afraid embossing does't show well in photos (well not mine anyway).

I may play some more as we have plenty of time.

Back
Top Bottom