EMBOSS & IMPRESS ATC Swap~Due May 11, 2018

JenUrebel, I received your cards today, super job on them, thanks for the host card.

I will be swapping the cards out this weekend and will try my best to get them in the mail on Monday. I will update you when the are mailed.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my swap, thanks so much for all the host cards and extra things that were sent. Hope everyone enjoyed the swap.

I have posted these today, Hope you enjoy your cards, please leave you rock for players and itrader for me, just click on "YOU ROCK" Next to players name and it will bring you to there first post quickly.

Last edited:
I got my terrific ATCs yesterday from: silky1150, Lalka, MicheleMC and a bonus card from our host-cinlan!!!
Thank you everyone and a very special Thank You to cinlan!!!!:notworthy::wubclub:

Lovely, lovely embossed cards arrived today. Thank you to; Lalka for "Embossed"...JenUrebel for "Waiting For You" & Ann from Germany for "I'm Not Afraid".

Thank you to cinlan for a geat job of hosting a creative swap & the bonus card.
I'm off to give You Rocks & iTrader.

Last edited:
My cards have arrived!! Thanks cinlan, for the swap card and for the bonus card too!! Also, thank you mrubyjean and electricdesigner for the lovely cards!

woot, got my lovely returns yesterday :D Thanks so much for being a fab host Cinlan, and thank you also to: xela7072, Suntrade and Ann for the lovely embossed arts :)

off to leave itrader and reps. :D

Whohoo! I got my fabulous returns. Thanks for hosting such a great swap. Thanks to my artists, AnitaMac, mrubyjean and Donnacr. I love them all. Isn't it amazing that no matter how many rubber stamps you have you always manage to drool after ones other people have. I haven't been using my stamps very often for ages, but I must have a root through them and find other 'excuses' to Emboss.

Happy to see that everyone is receiving there returns, hope you all enjoyed playing and liked your returns. Thanks for leaving you rock and i-trader

Wow! I got my first atcs4all swap in the mail today and am super-excited! Thank you to Cindy for hosting and for the bonus card and extras, and also a big thankyou to my talented artists JenUrebel, electricdesigner and Suzi. What a joy to have been part of this swap.

Glad to be your first swap AnitaMac, Thanks again to everyone who played. I am going to Archive this swap now.

Back
Top Bottom