Bluevioletz

Bluevioletz
Media
Swap Due Date: Due Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
Number of cards: 3 for 3
Number of participants: 30
Medium: Open Media

Theme: Time Keepers
Create three original artist trading cards inspired by time. Start by pulling together materials you already have that fit the theme like items that show time or the passing of time: clocks, pocket watches, watches, sundials, hourglass, pendulums, the inner gears of clocks, clock towers, calendars, bells (arrival of time), etc. Also look for other types of materials that show time that you can use: rubber stamps, rub-ons, washis, stencils, etc.

Consider developing a unique character for each card as your “Time Keeper.” Your character could be quirky, whimsical, sweet, brilliant, powerful, eccentric, funny, human/animal/alien or robot (check your stash for unique characters that would lend themselves well to this to get your creativity going), etc. This character will be your fictional “Time Keeper” so feel free to embellish your character with personality clues on the character themselves or in the background. Try to keep most of your characters as positive portrayals of time. If you run out of ideas, you can include one ‘dark’ card portrayal of time (example: Death as a Timekeeper).

Here are some ideas to inspire your Time Keeper cards. Some did not have any characters on them and if you decide to go that route, that is ok too.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1CmhVnM5hYKWjZUI4kVJqgP0fyPlvi_YzK8Gd094Podc/edit?usp=sharing

Time is always on our mind and now is a great 'time' to show the quirkiness of time! :D

Details:
  • Send 3 original designed artist trading cards (measuring 2.5” x 3.5”)
  • A 4th “hostie” artist trading card would be greatly appreciated but is not required
  • Add on the back of each card: your real name, username, date, city/state or country, swap name
  • NO: prints, white backgrounds, flimsy cards.
  • Upon receiving your cards, leave an iTrader for me, your host, and Reputation Points via this thread for the artists of the cards you receive.

Mailing:
  • PM me for my address (if you mailed to me in the past, it is the same)
  • Send each card in individual sleeves
  • USA players: include 1 Forever stamp
  • International players: send $1.15 via paypal to me (with the friends & family option)
  • Include an address label
  • I will provide envelopes

Who has 'time' to play? ;)

Our creative Time Keepers for this swap (received in light green):
Bluevioletz
1. Prex79

2. Bluesky
3. Bishopsmate

4. Kae.Ryan
5. BastCrystal
6. Dithespy

7. Stahlrala
8. JenUrebel
9. SpottedCrow
10. PouringDiva
11. RoadBike831 - withdrawn

12. PaintedChairs
13. Carol
14. CreativeSherry

15. Nanvan
16. MicheleMC
17. Laffqueen
18. Suzi
19. Minibee1010

20. Lalka
21. Pikkis
22. BlueAngel
23. Tasha

24. OldsLady1992
25. Shoreart
26. CastleQueen5
27. AianDoragon

28. BluSkyHare
29. Ali
30. Miss

Last edited:
Thank you for joining Prex79, BlueSky & IamWhatonearth! :D

All lurkers are welcome and of course I hope you all join as well: Stahlrala, DeniseMDupree, Suzi & Nanvan!

Back
Top Bottom