Mid March Pick A Theme (PAT)/Open Media/Due Date: May 29th

ferretgirl

Comic Book Hero
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – May 29, 2018
Withdrawal Deadline – None; no withdrawals allowed
Number of ATCs – 1 ATC per person per group (total of 4 ATCs per group)
Number of Participants – 8 groups of 5 players per group
Theme – Chosen by players

Mid March Pick-a-theme (PAT)/Open Media/Due May 29th

PAT Guidelines/Rules:
1. In order to participate in this PAT, you must:
• Have an established iTrader rating of +15.
• Have received no negatives within the past 6 months.
• Have received no neutrals within the past 3 months.
2. Themes must be chosen within 48 hours of joining the swap.
3. You may only join up to 2 groups.
4. Each ATC must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
5. Each ATC must be original and unique.
6. You must follow the themes requested by your group participants EXACTLY. Theme is the main focus of a PAT, so no deviations from theme requests are allowed. If a player requests a green cat and a blue one is submitted, it will be returned.
7. Embellishments must be relatively flat and lightweight; no bulky embellishments.
8. ATCs must have a sturdy background; most drawing papers are less than 200 lb. papers and you must have 2 layers!
9. Each ATC must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
10. Each ATC should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, your location, group number, and recipient name.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail ATCs in a business sized envelope, spreading the ATCs over the space of the envelope. On the back of your envelope please put down the swap name, your user name & the Group(s) you are signed up for.
2. Please protect your ATCs from damage in the mail by including a cardstock background or folder, or by placing individual cards within sturdy sleeve protectors.
3. If you tape your ATCs onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
4. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return ATCs.
5. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns if you are in just one group. Include a stamp for an additional ounce if you are in two groups.
6. If you are mailing internationally, please provide the following for your returns:
a. A large label with your name/address clearly written on it for returns.
b. Two well-concealed $1 bills per group. I am also set up for Pay Pal in case you don't have any $$$. PM me for that info.

Make Note:
I AM AN ON-TIME HOST!!! I WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOUR ATCs! THEY NEED TO BE TO ME EITHER ON OR BEFORE MAY 29TH. Late ATCs--regardless of the reason (health, personal tragedy, job demands, etc.)--will result in a neutral iTrader from me and possibly each of the other participants in your group(s). No ATCs at all will result in a negative iTrader not only from me, the host, but also from your fellow artists in your group(s). When you are ready to mail your ATCs, please just private message me for my address. iTraders will be given when ATCs are received by me and appropriate theme material is verified. * If all ATCs in your group(s) have arrived to me before the due date then I will mail them out earlier. *

*A host ATC would make me tickled pink but is never required.
*After you have received your ATCs please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and for each participant in your group(s).

Now let's have some fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Themed Groups

Group 1 – HD/HP – Easy Themes/FULL/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 5/21
1. CiCiCreates Pretty sunsets/R E C E I V E D
2. ann_stebbing Illuminated letters (anyone you choose is fine)/R E C E I V E D
3. plumhill2001 Colorful mushrooms/R E C E I V E D
4. jo.on.the.go Beach scene/R E C E I V E D
5. Linda4atc Mermaids/R E C E I V E D

Group 2 – HD/HP – Regular Themes/FULL/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 4/23
1. Noodlerabbit88 Rainbow Colored Giraffes/R E C E I V E D
2. BexMadeMe Steam Punk Animals/R E C E I V E D
3. Urocyonfox Egyptian God Anubis/R E C E I V E D
4. karenr Geisha/R E C E I V E D
5. miss Frogs/R E C E I V E D

Group 3 – HD/HP – Regular Themes/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 5/21
1. jo.on.the.go Bat (the animal)/R E C E I V E D
2. Fandanie Geisha/R E C E I V E D
3. Linda4atc Cats (In motion)/R E C E I V E D
4. NatashaMay Mama Fox & baby fox/R E C E I V E D

Group 4 – Mixed Media and/or Collage – Easy Themes/FULL/RETURNS GOING OUT 5/25
1. JudyLee Cupcake with quote or words on it/R E C E I V E D
2. Foxglove Illustrated Dictionary words; I would like the word and/or definition to be on the card somewhere /R E C E I V E D
3. Allegrae Sailors/R E C E I V E D
4. Nancy Postage stamps/R E C E I V E D
5. mwilding Fairy(s)/R E C E I V E D

Group 5 – Mixed Media and/or Collage -- Regular Themes

Group 6 – Altered Playing Cards (APCs) – Regular Themes/FULL/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 5/29
1. katelnorth Crows/Ravens Artist two: 10 of hearts; Artist three: 10 of spades; Artist four: 10 of diamonds; Artist 5: 10 of clubs/R E C E I V E D
2. ChronicReader White tigers Artist one: 5 of spades; Artist three: 6 of spades; Artist four: 7 of spades; Artist five: 8 of spades/R E C E I V E D
3. dithespy Birds Artist one: Ace of spades; Artist 2: 2 of spades; Artist 4: 3 of spades; Artist 5: 4 of spades/R E C E I V E D
4. Pikkis Classic children's book characters Artist 1: Ace of hearts; Artist 2: Ace of spades; Artist 3: Ace of clubs; Artist 5: Ace of diamonds/R E C E I V E D
5. smallgirl Anything Shakespeare (but not movies) Artist 1: Queen of clubs; Artist 2: Jack of clubs; Artist 3: Jack of diamonds; Artist 4: Jack of spades/R E C E I V E D

Group 7 – Zentangled – Regular Themes/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 5/21
1. LeonardaDaArtsi Honeybee/R E C E I V E D
2. ann_stebbing Lily/R E C E I V E D
3. plumhill2001 Star Of David/R E C E I V E D

Group 8 -- Zetti -- Regular Themes/RETURNS GOING OUT ON 5/25
1. dithespy Game Of Thrones/R E C E I V E D
2. Allegrae NBC's Timeless/R E C E I V E D
3. karenr Alice In Wonderland/R E C E I V E D

Last edited:
I will lurk for now... I´m tempted by the APC-group, but just promised to do 4/4-private swap, so will have to get that done first...

Hi guys! Welcome to JudyLee & LeonardaDaArtsi; will get you guys updated.

Pikkis - lurkers are always welcome....

smallgirl - easy is something common like cows, pies, trees, etc. Regular would be something that an artist might need to look up on Google. Does that make sense?

smallgirl - easy is something common like cows, pies, trees, etc. Regular would be something that an artist might need to look up on Google. Does that make sense?

Sounds good- lurking for now, but I have my eye on the APC group, just need to go over my list. I am painting my place this weekend, so a bit busy...

Awesome, I always love PAT swaps.

I will join group 2
I would like my theme to be an atc of any of my original characters at least a waste up shot (no just-faces please) (found here https://toyhou.se/Urocyonfox/characters) you can click on their face to open up the folder that shows full bodies of them and bios and such

I will keep an eye out and possible join another group if I get the time and they don't all fill up.

Interesting urocyonfox, I presume we make up how we want the waist up to look as your gallery only features faces...?

Back
Top Bottom