Colour Wheel Play – Open Media - Due May 20th 2018

So, I painted these for the swap, but turns out it takes weeks for oils to dry!
1_7734667D-7599-43A7-8339-35E697E986CC.jpeg
1_mask3.jpg
1_unmasked.jpg

Are these are okay? I can mail them Monday 5/7 :)

They are lovely AmiSi. I haven't used oils in years. What I HAVE been playing with lately is acrylic pours. Messy but fun, and yes they take DAYS to dry.

I haven't liked any of my pours yet :-\

The mailman took my cards yesterday, so hopefully 2 weeks is early enough from NY! :)

Mail Call; Donnacr your lovely cards have arrived thank you for the extra one for me.
AmySi Your lovely cards have also arrived. I think that is my first ever oil painted card. I've had Acrylics, but not oil.

I have not heard from MichelleMC that she has mailed cards. I will give it until Monday. If I don't hear and nothing arrives I will swap and mail returns on Tuesday.

Sorry Michele, but I checked the box again this morning. I left it a whole week after the swap date.

All players, sorry for the delay, but I thought I'd give Michele's cards a bit of extra time. I will post your returns this afternoon. Please remember you rocks and iTrader points. They were a small batch but so pretty (and very easy to swap out - no decisions to be made ;) )

My beautiful cards from: Tasha, ann_stebbing and AmySi arrived on Friday. All so different and yet still stunning!

Thanks must go to our wonderful Host for this amazing series - it has really stretched me and challenged me to go outside my comfort zone. Thanks!

off to leave points for all

I got amazing cards in the mail. Thanks to Donnacr, AmySi and ann_stebbing for their fabulous artwork and a huge thank you to ann_stebbing for hosting.

Back
Top Bottom