Whimsical quirky funny cute playful Houses~Due June 1, 2018

Goodness, time flies! Do you think they'll make it in time if I send them out priority tomorrow? Also, has your address changed? I have one for Hinckley...

I must not have sent my PM correctly as I haven't heard an address yet - am leaving town tomorrow so wanted to put in mail tonight - with fingers crossed they arrive in Minnesota by Friday! Can you (or someone) let me know the mailing address? Thank you!

I'm scrambling around here today trying to update and had this swap info written down so wanting to confirm that if I
did sign up, I unfortunately need to withdraw. {*Sorry, I have major new grandma brain...second time around! :wub:}

This was a lovely swap too and sooo many beautiful cards! Hope to catch another one sometime! :yes:

I actually need to withdraw, since I was unable to get to the post office today (and then locked them and my keys in my classroom)

I was waiting for an address but haven't gotten it yet (5/31 at 7:30 am) - if you get this and can PM the address to my previous PM, can I still send the cards in? Just didn't want to play outside the rules - thanks!

LMFiber

I got amazing cards in the mail. Thanks to moonrose442, litefoot13 and ladyday for their fabulous artwork and a huge thank you to moonrose442 for hosting.

Back
Top Bottom