Anatomy swap-Hearts, organs, skulls and bones. handdrawn/handpainted due May 17th

I'm sure it's my Newbie-ness showing, but I'm super excited about all these beautiful cards! I've come back more than once to look at everyone's posted pictures and they're all so great - are the returns always this hard to wait for?! There's a lot of talent around here to admire and learn from! :notworthy:

I'm sure it's my Newbie-ness showing, but I'm super excited about all these beautiful cards! I've come back more than once to look at everyone's posted pictures and they're all so great - are the returns always this hard to wait for?! There's a lot of talent around here to admire and learn from! :notworthy:

Ha, ha! Yes! It seems like forever until the swap date gets here! I think that's why I keep on joining more and more swaps. Eventually, you get a nice little trickle of mail coming into your mailbox! ;)

Iberostar please pm me in future as address requests can easily get missed in the threads (see rules), if you pm me it will get replied to asap. I am running a number of swaps and it just makes it a lot easier for me to do it this way, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom