Jane Austen Swap, open media, due May 31st, 2018

Those are absolutely gorgeous, prex! Everyone's cards have been so spectacular! Can't wait to swap them out!

LOVE, love, love your cards prex79 :)! Great quotes and images + other details, would definitely enjoy any of them coming my way ;)!

All sets of cards are in, and I just realized that we didn't have one person withdraw. We are a smaller group, but every card submitted has been fantastic. I hope to go through the comments folks have left (I try to use them to help with swapping) tomorrow, and have these swapped out by Thursday or Friday night. Fingers crossed! I'll let you know when they're in the mail!

I am happy to report that cards went out in today's mail! I was just so excited about swapping these out that I couldn't help myself, and stayed up a bit late to get it done. :)

Received my returns today - huge thank you to our hostess, TSMarie for sending me 3 fantastic cards, each one that I had admired in the thread! And thanks to the 3 wonderful artists: TSMarie, Zandradee and prex79! Off to leave I Trader and You Rocks.

I got such wonderful returns; this swap was wonderful... thank you SO much TSMarie and all the fantastic artists who shared such beautiful cards!!

I received my beautiful returns today and I really love them :)! Thank you TSMarie for being such a wonderful host and even including one of your own creations into my returns. And a lot of thanks also to prex79 and Bunnymther for the great Austen-interpretations.

It appears that everyone has now gotten their cards! If you haven't yet left YouRocks for the artists that created your cards, please do so. And I am also reminded that I forgot to do my own YouRocks! :)

Anyhow, I will be archiving this thread in the next couple of days. Thanks so much for playing!

Back
Top Bottom