Media
Albums
Swap Due Date – Thursday, May 24th, 2018
Signup/withdraw Date – None; please just communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Media – Mixed media
Theme – Found Poetry

Anyone can be a poet with Found Poetry! There are two basic types of found poetry:
1. Poetry comprised of words or short phrases cut from various sources and recombined into something new.
2. Poetry found within a page of text by highlighting certain words or short phrases.

It’s that simple, and the results are beautiful, unexpected, and amazing!

Card Guidelines:
1. Each card must be the standard ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
2. Each card must be original and unique. Please don’t send in cards that you’ve swapped/traded in the past or plan on replicating for swapping/trading in the future.
3. Embellishments are OK as long as they are relatively flat and lightweight.
4. Please send in only work that you have put thought, time, and effort into. Make sure that you are swapping a card you would be happy to receive.
5. Please make sure that cards have a sturdy background and earn the name “card.”
6. Each card must be in an individual plastic sleeve (please no connecting photo album sleeves without also including individual sleeves).
7. Each card should be labeled with the swap name, your username, your real name, date of creation, and your location.

Mailing Guidelines:
1. Please mail cards in a business sized envelope, spreading the cards over the space of the envelope.
2. Please protect your cards from damage in the mail by including a cardstock background or folder, or by placing individual cards within sturdy sleeve protectors.
3. If you tape your cards onto a sturdy background when mailing, please use an easy-release tape such as painter’s tape or washi tape. I don’t want anyone’s beautiful artwork to be damaged by tape.
4. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your return cards.
5. If you are mailing from the U.S., one Forever stamp should cover the cost of returns.
6. If you are mailing internationally, please provide one of the following for your returns:
a. One U.S. Forever stamp.
b. One well-concealed $1 bill.
c. $1 payment via PayPal.

*When you are ready to mail your cards, please just private message me for my address.
*iTraders will be given when cards are received by me.
*Please note that cards must be received by the due date. I am an on-time hostess. No cards and no communication will result in neutral iTrader. You may withdraw any time before the due date.
*A host card would be greatly appreciated and loved, but is never required.
*Please make sure to leave an iTrader for your host (me) and You Rocks! for the artists that created your return cards when you receive them.

A few examples to get you started:
View attachment 193709View attachment 193710View attachment 193711

Who would like to play? :)

1. Allegrae - Received!
2. ali - Received!
3. pouringdiva - Withdrew
4. dithespy - Received!
5. roadbike831 - Received!
6. CastleQueen5 - Received!
7. BluSkyHare - Received!
8. MicheleMC - Received!
9. Luminous - Withdrew
10. redplantlady - Received!
11. nanvan - Received!
12. bastcrystal - Received!
13. zandradee - Received!
14. Bluesky - Received!
15. Lalka - Withdrew
16. CreativeK - Received!
17. katelnorth - Received!
18. AnitaMac - Received!
19. ArbitraryStar - Withdrew
20. Loladog - Received!
21. suzyq - Received!
22. asharnanae - Received!
23. Marie - Received!
24. VHoneyBee - Received!
25. dsign49 - Received!
26. Snickleme - Withdrew
27. JudyLee - Received!
28. AngelJoy - Received!
29. Lysankya - Received!
30. sarat - Received!
31. miss - Received!
32. litefoot13 - Received!

Last edited:
Welcome, Allegrae, ali, pouringdiva, and dithespy! So happy to have you all join! :)

Welcome to the lurkers' couch, ann_stebbing and JavaZarf! Hope you join us. Anyone can do Found poetry! :)

Back
Top Bottom