Found Poetry Swap, mixed media, due May 24th, 2018

Hi! I am new and have no itrader numbers yet, but I am already working on cards and I would love to be able to join! If i may?

Absolutely, Lysankya! Welcome to AFA and to the Found Poetry Swap! Just private message me when you're ready for my address, and feel free to ask any questions! :)

Oops!!! :err: you’re right!!! I thought I’d changed threads!!! That’s what I get for trying to post quickly as someone walks in the door! You must have been surprised to see that!!!! Sorry!! *blush*

Guess I’d better go post this where it belongs...

Oops!!! :err: you’re right!!! I thought I’d changed threads!!! That’s what I get for trying to post quickly as someone walks in the door! You must have been surprised to see that!!!! Sorry!! *blush*

Guess I’d better go post this where it belongs...

No worries at all! It's an easy mistake to make. One I've come very close to making myself, and will undoubtedly successfully carry out at some point in the future. :)

Unlike yesterday’s post, THIS message is intended here. My cards are finished and posted in my gallery. I’m PM-ing you for your address now. :-)

Marie, I LOVE your cards - they're lovely. Blossom Time is gorgeous, but I think my favourite is the one with the children that says "you still need me" (Big World?)...all are wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom