Found Poetry Swap, mixed media, due May 24th, 2018

I just passed out pages to a John Grisham novel, that got really damaged, to my live atc trading group. I was so glad to pass along my extras. Oh the pages of books, I am saving. I found a really old like 70s book at the Library sale area. It was a freebie. I think I will look at it next. I am not inspired by my tupperware bucket of words,

I did make this one with a word from the bucket but it is far from found poetry. BTW the photo is something I cropped from other photos, and saved from 2008. In fact I think it was first day of school pictures outside.

Not really member only, do you get up to Phoenix? (bring some lettuce hahahhaha) Technically it is in Peoria at Scraps of Love and the last Friday of each month. This month our theme was insects. I have a few leftover in my profile. One lady mails in her cards from CA. We have about 13-15 players so you make a lot of the same card. Well, I try to make the same cards but my cards all come out different as you can see from my leftover insects.

May is flowers, may flowers Not all that original but it is a new theme for us. June is steampunk.

When I am not so beat, I will post some card from the group. We have a wide range of talents.

The headline to sign up is the first 14 days of each month. I am NOT the contact person.

You can also just hang out with on the last friday of the month and see how great we are.

Back
Top Bottom