HandDrawn/HandPainted Artapolooza! #3 (Read Description) Due May 30, 2018

What should theTheme/Challenge Card be for Artapalooza!! #4 ?

• Write in via Forum or PM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Care . I think this format is ridiculous. These Swaps aren't for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DISCRIPTION: Theme Card/ Challenge Card = semi/realistic Aquatic Sea animal/creature. The other two are Artist Choice . You are welcome to submit 3 themed cards if you choose. You are guaranteed to receive 1 theme card among your returns.

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (2 Artist Choice +1 themed)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns

I'm so glad they are acceptable. In fact, they probably meet the general brief because I am using a new technique for me. I am just learning how to use alcohol markers after Ann_stebbing kindly donated hers to me. I now have lots of colors (different brands) and I can start to learn how to blend them to give a more realistic effect. It's all a learning curve for me!

Monkeee Mail:

Cards Have Arrived From :)TimeInMyHands:) Adding you to the list and giving you itrader.

Art Pack worth no less than a $20 (value) maybe more with the last Swap of the year. Here's how you'll earn points:

1. Participatiaon/join ~ 1pt (when cards are received)
2. Posting your cards to the thread or gallery 1pt (gallery post must have Swap name)
3. YOU receive a Host pick bonus card from me. ~2pt (Not meaning a Host card to me as they are not required to play)
4. Refer a Player ~ 2pts ( every Player joins the Swap per your suggestion
5. Following the Submission directions/rules - No Envie, return postage,return mini Envie that was provided with your returns.( I ask this because it's a big part of organizing /swapping process.) ~ 3pts

***NEW***
I'll be giving away bonus cards in tiers
10 participants = a player will receive 1 Extra card (drawn by me) picked by me.
15 participants = a Player will receive a 1 Extra card per random generator app.
25 Swap Pack = a Player will receive postage,three blanks and mini envie

Theme Card/ Challenge Card = semi/realistic Aquatic Sea animal/creature. The other two are Artist Choice . You are welcome to submit 3 themed cards if you choose. You are guaranteed to receive 1 theme card among your returns.

*NO Sign up ! Swap! When you cards arrive i'll add you to the list.

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (2 Artist Choice +1 themed)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns

Swap Due Date - Cards in my hand by Wednesday May 30, 2018
Withdraw by date - none
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 250,000+
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

-------------------------------------------------------
***NEW***
I'll be giving away bonus cards in tiers
10 participants = a player will receive 1 Extra card (drawn by me) picked by me.
15 participants = a Player will receive a 1 Extra card per random generator app.
25 Swap Pack = a Player will receive postage,three blanks and mini envie

Swap News

*** ATTENTION*** MonKers HD/HP Artapalooza!! #4 Will start Thursday, 24,2018 - - Thursday, August 2, 2018

Swaps will be :
10 weeks
70 days

The Theme/Challenge Card for Artapalooza!! #4 will be - Mythical Creatures per Poll Result. (24/13) New poll starts 9/2/18 with the next round.

Polls will be open for 60 days to give those who wish to get an early start on the next round.

=========================================================

Still time to submit cards for Artapalooza!! #3

Back
Top Bottom