HandDrawn/HandPainted Artapolooza! #3 (Read Description) Due May 30, 2018

What should theTheme/Challenge Card be for Artapalooza!! #4 ?

• Write in via Forum or PM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Care . I think this format is ridiculous. These Swaps aren't for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkers_JJKx76

Sweating Ink and bleeding graphite!
Media
Swap Due Date - Cards in my hand by Wednesday May 30, 2018
Withdraw by date - none
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 250,000+
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

~MonKers!! HD/HP ATC Artapalooza!! #3

palooza-
an all-out crazy party; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow

*NO Sign up ! Swap! When you cards arrive i'll add you to the list.

** Artistic Nudity is allowed in this Swap ...Per AFA site Rules. ~ if you DO NOT wish to receive such content be sure to leave me a note with your cards**

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (2 Artist Choice +1 themed)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns

*Swap Extras
*Pending Should the Artapolooza!! become a SUCCESS and reach (my personal) goal There will be a LOTTERY to receive an Art Pack worth no less than a $20 (value) maybe more with the last Swap of the year. Here's how you'll earn points:

1. Participatiaon/join ~ 1pt (when cards are received)
2. Posting your cards to the thread or gallery 1pt (gallery post must have Swap name)
3. YOU receive a Host pick bonus card from me. ~2pt (Not meaning a Host card to me as they are not required to play)
4. Refer a Player ~ 2pts ( every Player joins the Swap per your suggestion
5. Following the Submission directions/rules - No Envie, return postage,return mini Envie that was provided with your returns.( I ask this because it's a big part of organizing /swapping process.) ~ 3pts

***NEW***
I'll be giving away bonus cards in tiers
10 participants = a player will receive 1 Extra card (drawn by me) picked by me.
15 participants = a Player will receive a 1 Extra card per random generator app.
25 Swap Pack = a Player will receive postage,three blanks and mini envie

DISCRIPTION: TTheme Card/ Challenge Card = semi/realistic Aquatic Sea animal/creature. The other two are Artist Choice . You are welcome to submit 3 themed cards if you choose. You are guaranteed to receive 1 theme card among your returns.

For those who are able PLEASE post your swap cards to the thread for all to see and enjoy.

RULES:
- Submit your best work, take pride in your work and don't rush cards.
- Cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" and sturdy.
- Cards must be on time. (communication is must)
LATE cards will be returned to player.
- protect each card in a plastic sleeve cards should be flat
- Include your AFA username,Swap name and location on the back of your cards
- write your username & swap name on the back of all envies

Mailing:

When you are ready to send cards PM me for my address.

US players: Please send loose postage.( a forever stamp should be fine.)and a large address label.*DO NOT send envie I will provide them. Please write your username & swap name on the back of all envies.

International players: please enclose a U.S $1.00 bill for returns and a address label. I have Paypal as well. Please write your username & swap name on the back of envies.

RETURNS:
I'll swap cards promptly ,when all cards arrive.Late cards will be sent back to artist.please please please contact me if there is an issue of any kind.
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players.

HOST CARD:
Host card is not required to play,

----------------------------------------------------------------
Artist/Players:

1.plumhill2001
2.TimeInMyHands
3.dithespy
4.Wolfmoon
5. Mcgillisj
6. Melanie
7. Essy

Last edited:
checking in to the thread

(whoa, semi-realistic... this one's gonna be a challenge for me! ;) hehehe)

I'll post the updated Art Pack points as soon I've Swapped out Returns. I'm giving the last set a few days to arrive. I'm thinking the should be here by late this week or the beginning of the next.
===========================================================================
The new HD/HP Artapalooza!! 3# round is up and running be sure to tell your fellow Art mates:)
===========================================================================
Be sure to check out the POLL:)

Artapalooza!! Stats:

Art Pack points:

1. londonont1
2.ChronicReader= 2
3.Essy = 6
4.ReverieJ = 2
5.mynameisJenn = 4
6.Kynara = 5
7. miss = 2
8. Mcgillisj 5
9. Lazyshadows
10.Wolfmoon = 2
11.dithespy = 2
12.plumhill2001 =2
13.Poonwugget =2
14.Pancake_machine =2
-----------------------------------
SWAP EXTRAS:

Bonus Card:Host Pick
Round #1 = Essy
Round #2 = Mcgillisj

Extra card: Random # generator
Round #1 = Kynara
-----------------------------------------------------------
STATS:

15 Total Artist/Players (including Host)

5 Return Artist/Players
Essy,Mcgillisj,Mynameisjenn,Kynara,Wolfmoon

4 New Artist/Players
dithespy,Plumhill2001,Poonwugget,Pancake_machine

Round #1 10 Artist/Players
Round #2 9 Artist/Players

*EDIT*

I'll be giving away bonus cards in tiers
10 participants = a player will receive 1 Extra card (drawn by me) picked by me.
15 participants = a Player will receive a 1 Extra card per random generator app.
25 Swap Pack = a Player will receive postage,three blanks and mini envie

** Artistic Nudity is allowed in this Swap ...Per AFA site Rules. ~ if you DO NOT wish to receive such content be sure to leave me a note with your cards**

Theme Card/ Challenge Card = semi/realistic Aquatic Sea animal/creature. The other two are Artist Choice . You are welcome to submit 3 themed cards if you choose. You are guaranteed to receive 1 theme card among your returns.

I'll be posting pics from the Swap on my Instagram. If you Have a Instagram and would like your art tagged please include it with your cards. This is an open themed swap/artist choice. I do understand that likes very so if there is a particular theme/subject you do not wish to receive let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate while swapping.

Back
Top Bottom