My Favorite Things Due June 1st 2018

BeautyHidesPain your adorable cards are here. Thank you so much for the extras - you are very generous!

Can I play? I have cards more or less done, and should be able to get them in the mail by Friday, which would give them two weeks to get there.

So sweet, HoloBunny! I love the Alpaca!

I'll let you know when your cards arrive, PouringDiva. I can't wait to see them!

Miss, your wonderful cards are here. We share a lot of the same favorite things!

Here are a few of my favorite things. I love birds. I love kids, reading and dogs. I especially love my dog Popcorn. These are going out today, May 29. Sorry but I was gone over the weekend. Forgot you were spying in France, Di. If they don't arrive on time, keep them or toss them.

Shannynoel, it's a shame you have to withdraw but these things happen to us all. Thanks for letting me know.

Pamitha, they are lovely and I certainly would never "just toss them"! I will hang on for them and maybe they will arrive soon.

Waiting for cards to arrive from 3 players who have mailed them and then I can swap them out!

Cards have arrived from Tasha. If it's OK with everyone, I'll wait another couple of days for the final card and then swap out.

Back
Top Bottom