My Favorite Things Due June 1st 2018

Wow they're both so good, that art one will surely appeal to us all here :D Brilliant job!

i have 3 cards done already! Just coming up with a good idea for the 4th.. Im not on the list of players yet I think you scrolled past me lol. When Im done with the 4th Ill post them here and have them right out to you!

Oh dear, Zongela. I'll put you on the list right away! You are very welcome to join us.

Mail call: Painted Chairs and CreativeK your cards have arrived and they are truly wonderful!

Here are my 4 favorite things cards: Gaming, Books, Coffee and Lego - I really really enjoyed this!!!!

Wonderful cards NoodleRabbit!

Michele MC, your super cards are here. Thanks for the hostie!

Here are my 4 favorite things cards: Gaming, Books, Coffee and Lego - I really really enjoyed this!!!!

Those cards are amazing ^^ I like all of them, but I relate to the book one best :) (I haven't learned to drink coffee yet, but as dithespy said, those swirls and everything are on point ^^ )

Of course you can play, Roadbike. No need for bribery - I need to watch my sugar intake!

You made me smile, Roadbike, don't worry!

Greenpengirl your amazing cards arrived a couple of days ago. I have no idea how I forgot to acknowledge that on here. The cards are amazing and unforgettable!

Welcome, Melanie. I'll add you to the list.

Noodlerabbit, your amazing cards are here.

Back
Top Bottom