ABC & 123/ATCs/Collage/Mixed Media/Due Date: May 27th

I am going to look through my stash & post some examples of what I was thinking of for this swap. Give me a day or two so I can do that...

My cards are going in the mail this afternoon. I took a picture, and I will post it tonight, if I can get it to load properly.

I think I may not have accurately described what I was looking for in this swap so I posted some examples in the thread rules for you guys to look at. I hope these will help. Just remember that you need to have at least three letters on the first ATC; at least three numbers on the second ATC & at least three different punctuation marks on the third ATC. Is that clear as mud? If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a Private Message. Thanks guys:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Mail Call!!

Yay, got our first set in:

Suzi ATCs are in; good job & thank you for sending an extra one;)

Ferretgirl, thanks for the invitation to join the swap. Your examples are wonderful and lots of great cards in the swap so far! Let me see if I can make a card or two before I commit. I am working on cards for 2 different swaps right now with due dates of May 31st and have another swap due on June 6th. I need to be sure I can get all of the cards done by their respective deadlines...

Back
Top Bottom