April 2018 Pick-A-Theme, due June 25, 2018

For group 5 I would like to request a house shaped apc. You would leave exposed One of the bottom corners and cut the top into a house shape. Any theme on the house will work but please no holidays. No images to share, as I didnt find any on the internet and I just came up with the idea myself.

Person 2 any heart
Person 3 any club
Person 4 any spade
Person 5 any diamond.

Last edited:
Group 6 APC

Any joker card, with the joker still visible, Nature, as in a walk in the woods. so flowers, birds, trees, leaves, etc.

Covering the joker with a light layer of paint, vellum, tissue napkin etc. will work fine.

Last edited:
Welcome...........

Spots left................

group 3 has 4
group 4 has 4
group 5 has 3
group 6 has 2
group 8 has 5 if HD/HP or APCs fill up and there is nothing here I will change this one if requested

Hmmm... please add me to group 3, also. Its been too long since i've gotten to play with my Oddy! :wub:

Both groups with the theme... Whimsical Food (interpret that however you wish) :)

Welcome to everyone signed up till now..........

group 3 has 1
group 4 has 4
group 5 has 3
group 6 has 2
group 8 has 5

Only 1 HD/HP spot left.......... Once it is full if you want HD/HP let me know and I will change 8 if no one has asked for a collage spot there!

Hi xstitcher,
Sorry to be a pest, but may I switch from APC group 6 to group 5? I got 2 new packs of cards today and neither has any jokers, so I can't make CastleQueen5 her joker card :(

For group 5 I would like to request a house shaped apc. You would leave exposed One of the bottom corners and cut the top into a house shape. Any theme on the house will work but please no holidays. No images to share, as I didnt find any on the internet and I just came up with the idea myself.

Person 2 any heart
Person 3 any club
Person 4 any spade
Person 5 any diamond.

Oooh, this is a fun idea. Glad I'm in that group...

Hi xstitcher,
Sorry to be a pest, but may I switch from APC group 6 to group 5? I got 2 new packs of cards today and neither has any jokers, so I can't make CastleQueen5 her joker card :(

yes because you don't have a theme so no one should have started a card for you. please give me a theme and cards soon...

everyone to here should be on the list.

to those of you who sign up earlier with theme and/or cards to follow, please decide and get it posted here.

collage does not seem to be to popular right now sooooooo.............once again I will say if someone wants another HD/HP group and no one has asked for group 8 I will change it. same goes for APC or open media if they fill up.

group 4 has 2
group 5 has 2
group 6 has 3
group 8 has 5 will be changed to different media if requested before some asks for group 8

yes because you don't have a theme so no one should have started a card for you. please give me a theme and cards soon...

Thank you so much!

My theme is "Inspired by The Wind in The Willows, please no Disney." Player 1: 7 of diamonds, Player 2: 7 of hearts, Player 3: me, Player 4: 7 of clubs, Player 5: 7 of spades

More info/ideas:
It is a classic British children's novel by Kenneth Grahame, featuring the adventures of the Mole, the Rat, the Badger, and the Toad. It's been illustrated by many famous artists, including Ernest Shepherd, Arthur Rackham, David Petersen, and Charles Van Sandwyk. Passages in the book inspire lovely found poetry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom