Six Word Stories - due May 31

Awesome cards CQ!!! I LOVE the kitty! That is my cat on sooo many levels! Agree with all coffee stories! You are really good at this 6-Word thing.

No problem Nanvan. Are the stories still eluding you? I thought you composed several right here in the thread that were quite good... I’ll take you off the roster, and know that you’re welcome back anytime. Maybe once the pressure of a ‘due date’ is gone the mind-block will disappear as well. :-)

No problem Nanvan. Are the stories still eluding you? I thought you composed several right here in the thread that were quite good... I’ll take you off the roster, and know that you’re welcome back anytime. Maybe once the pressure of a ‘due date’ is gone the mind-block will disappear as well. :-)

I could think of stories, but had trouble with the illustrations. But that's not really why I'm leaving. I've had pneumonia and am still on medications to recover and simply don't have the energy to complete my cards by the deadline. I love the theme and thanks for being a great hostess!

Sorry you’re sick Nanvan... respiratory is the worst! Rest and recover, hydrate and such. Sending healing vibes and a prayer your way. (Hugs):wubclub:

Lovely litefoot13! Glad you’re back creating these little gems again. Love your style. :-)
I messaged my address...

Back
Top Bottom