Six Word Stories - due May 31

*edges into thread*

These are the first ATCs I've done in like a year and a half.
I'm a little out of practice. x3

View attachment 195021

Very nice! I can read the lightning bug one well, and dont even need to read the words on the other 2 to see they are awesome. ( I could also put on my glasses, but no)

So thrilled you joined us.

Wow CQ! I really love what you did there! I especially love the coffee one. The touch of bling is what coffee does for me too!

Awesome cards mwilding! I like them all but I think my favorite is “they’ll never find me in India”... so mysterious! How did you think of that one?!?!

MAIL CALL: BHP your cards are in my hands. So poignant... compassionate ... painful... and beautiful. Your set is a real roller coaster ride. Thank you for sharing your very best stories, and for the hostess cards. As a nurse, the one you made specifically for me teaches me so much on so many levels. Thank you.

As much as I adore that card, I always cry when it rains. I dont ! It rains so seldom here, and also in Vegas where the maker lives. Do you really cry when it rains? I feel like dancing in the rain often.

thanks, cq5! i actually cry when it rains because it is cause for celebration in our family! it is such a rare occurrence! we have lived in the southwest for 40 years, even though i am from st. louis, and my husband is from the pocono mountains in pennsylvania... both places have a fair amount of rain, i guess. i think storms bring back fond memories?
but, i also cry during thunderstorms! i love rain and thunderstorms so much, that i cry!!

Back
Top Bottom