Six Word Stories - due May 31

Thank you, Marie, for hosting such a fun swap! And thank you to all the artists I received returns from: SuzieG1013, ali, JazzEars (I think...it is smudged on the back -- the story is "cuddled up in a sun puddle"), Allegrae, redplantlady, and mwilding! I had never gotten art from some of you -- so thank you! I'm very happy with all my returns -- great stories!

Reactions: ali
My wonderful cards arrived yesterday. Thank you dithespy, Haagmm and miss.
Thanks, too, to our host, Marie.

I'm off to leave an iT and You Rocks.

Great returns received from AngelJoy, aaeshelman, Rlaughy, SuzieG1013, Marie & JazzEars! Thanks for hosting, Marie. Off to leave iTrader/rep...

I had the most wonderful envelope waiting for me in my mailbox today :~) Huge thanks for knowing the right returns for me, Marie, and to all the wonderful artists who made such fantastic cards... heading for YouRocks and iTraders now!

Great cards from AngelJoy, BeautyHidesPain and roadbikes831 ... I am was forbidden to give you rock to roadbikes831, so sorry, but I do like the start your ends card. Great swap and hosting!

AmySi, sometimes that works for me and sometimes it doesn’t. :-/
Especially if I do a personal trade with someone I’m also in a swap with... which happens. Do you know what the ‘magic number’ between rep comments to the same player is?

AmySi, sometimes that works for me and sometimes it doesn’t. :-/
Especially if I do a personal trade with someone I’m also in a swap with... which happens. Do you know what the ‘magic number’ between rep comments to the same player is?

You're right, something changed! .

It used to be just a few (2 or 3?) additional "you rocks" but for this swap I gave out another 10+ you rocks and I still couldn't leave it for a few folks! I gave itrader's instead...

Good idea! I’ve had the same experience... I’ll leave 7 or 8 other rock points... and still not be able to leave the one I need. I wonder if it got reset with the upgrade?

So glad you’re pleased with your returns. :-) This Swap has been amazing! So glad you played!

Back
Top Bottom