Six Word Stories - due May 31

2nd Mail Call: (odd yes?) Mail came twice today.... what?!?!?!
AngelJoy, your cards have arrived as well! FYI: Envelope says 6+1.... but has 6 inside. "If only I could reach you" was not enclosed. Envelope is undamaged though, and all your beautiful cards are in great shape! Probably slipped out before mailing. ;-)

Great set BluSkyHare, creative and funny!

Welcome Bunnymther! So glad you’re here!
Now you’ve got me doing it!

Oh BluSkyHare, I adore your cards - all of them! I'm partial to the first one, because I just love vintage women and that HAT! But I also love the frog with the messy life. Heck, I love them ALL!

I too love all your cards BLUESKYHARE

Each one was funnier than the next. The hat made me laugh, I too dance better in my mind, my messy life just might resemble a frog, and the Alligator is just too cute. I want them all. You out did yourself. Now to make something equally amazing.

2nd Mail Call: (odd yes?) Mail came twice today.... what?!?!?!
AngelJoy, your cards have arrived as well! FYI: Envelope says 6+1.... but has 6 inside. "If only I could reach you" was not enclosed. Envelope is undamaged though, and all your beautiful cards are in great shape! Probably slipped out before mailing. ;-)

Oh no! I assume you untaped them? I was quite sure I enclosed them all. But, unfortunately, I am in NY now and I did them when I was in AL, so if it slipped out then, I won't be able to recover it until I return in August. Drat! I can send you a different one as a host card. So sorry!

Back
Top Bottom