Six Word Stories - due May 31

Bunnymther you knocked stories out of the park!! I like them all! I think ‘so improbable ‘ might be my favorite... but it’s hard to say... ‘fools in love’ is pretty awesome too. They’re just ALL good! Congratulations on a great set!

OMG I love the baby card poonwugget! That baby looks too innocent to have caused so much destruction ;)

Last edited:
I googled woman in a recliner for a card. You do have to be careful with that google search some of the women needed more clothing. But I found 2 images, I love. I was actually working in some of my coffee quotes, a few days ago.

There will be coffee, drink up!

I've been trying not to cheat...

Nanvan, so far I’ve written and illustrated 2 of my own, used a quote from Dicken’s, illustrated one I saw on the web because I liked it, and written two more that I have not illustrated yet. :-)

I made some 6 word stories, magnetic poetry style... If these are good, please add me :)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=523888

1_6words_-_love.jpg
1_6words_-_celebrate.jpg
1_6words_-_honeymoon.jpg
1_6words_-_games.jpg

BTW, I actually made the first two with the found poetry swap in mind. When I realized they were already 6 words, I felt compelled to join a swap for one of my favorite authors :) If they fit in better over there, that's fine too.

Back
Top Bottom