Friend of AFA
Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
Due Date: May 28
Signup/withdrawal Date: May 22
Number of Players: Unlimited
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Media: Open, including hd/hp, mixed media, collage, fabric, etc.
NO photography, digital, or stickers

Even though it was a daily event, Afternoon Tea was always an elegant affair. This is an Open Media swap in which a teapot is the main subject. I would like to see a pretty teapot ON EVERY CARD. It can "stand alone" or it can include one or any of the following: Cup & saucer, creamer & sugar bowl, a silver spoon or sugar tongs, a lacy napkin or doily, a bud vase, a petit four, scones, etc. Sample cards will be posted below. Think elegant, lovely, and feminine, and do feel free to post pictures of your finished cards!

CARD GUIDELINES
- Cards need to measure 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and be sturdy enough to not bend easily into a U-shape.
- Cards should each be placed in a plastic sleeve and lightly taped together for safest postal travel. Please use Washi tape or Painter's tape.
- Cards should be identified on back with your username, real name, and swap name. An extra "host card" is never necessary, but always appreciated!

MAILING GUIDELINES
- Please PM me for my address when cards are ready to send. Keep the due date in mind, I suggest allowing 7 days for US players and 14 days for International players. If you need to withdraw, please let me know before my withdraw date.
- U.S. players, please send a large label with your name and address clearly printed, and include one Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES
- International players, please send a large label with your name and address clearly printed, and include a U. S. One dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "you rock" points to your return artists, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

R.S.V.P. Here:

1. Suzi - RECEIVED
2. CreativeK - RECEIVED
3. Allegrae - WITHDRAWN
4. Stahlrala - RECEIVED
5. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
6. Lu*O - RECEIVED
7. Bruised - RECEIVED
8. Asharnanae - RECEIVED
9. CastleQueen5 - RECEIVED
10. Lara - RECEIVED
11. Donnacr - RECEIVED
12. Carol - RECEIVED
13. An. M. Sudyka - RECEIVED
14. Gypsiejanie- RECEIVED
15. Plumhill2001- RECEIVED
16. Mommy84
17. Sorxia - RECEIVED
18. Catladybj - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
Hoped you might, CreativeK (I have seen your gallery). Happy to sign you up!

Lurking as well! I LOVE tea. Most days, I start at breakfast and have 4-5 cups throughout the day. Numi's loose leaf is my favorite! :)

Hoping you can join us at some point, TSMarie. And I will sign you up now, Lu*O

Very impressive cards! I love the various shapes of all your teapots, their lids, handles, and spouts!

Back
Top Bottom