INVITATION TO TEA, Open Media ATC Swap, Due May 28

Carol, your pretty cards have arrived safely, thanks for the extra!

Wonderful cards, Lara! I will watch for them.

Cards are really starting to come in now - all so pretty!

TEA FACT: Here is a list of spreads traditionally used on scones, crumpets, or muffins: Orange Marmalade; Strawberry jam; Honey; Cinnamon and sugar; lemon curd; Apple butter; raspberry preserves.

Very very nice, PD! Thanks for two pink ones to choose hostess card from.

Lara, your pretty bejeweled teapot cards have arrived safely!

Welcome to the swap, mommy84. I'm glad you asked here on the thread because I never received your pm.

I have faith in you and your muse, your cards are always great!

TEA QUOTE: "If you are cold, tea will warm you; If you are heated, it will cool you; If you are depressed, it will cheer you; If you are excited, it will calm you." - William Ewart Gladstone

I will pm you my address, mommy84. If you want to include a host card, you would be sending 4 cards total (3 plus the host card). I will pm you now.

Most of the gorgeous cards I have seen in this thread have been hand-drawn - alas, a skill I don't seem to be able to master :(
Mine are layered and in the mail today. The last card looks much better in real life, I don't know why my scanner made it look all the same colour :huh:

Yes, the last one did scan all in grays. What colors did you use? Is that a silver teapot? It looks very elegant! The blue and pink teapots are really pretty, and the one with the clock is darling! Love them all.

Donnacr, your cards are BEAUTIFUL! Wish I had such great collage skills! I'd be glad to receive any one of them. :wubclub:

Most of the gorgeous cards I have seen in this thread have been hand-drawn - alas, a skill I don't seem to be able to master :(
Mine are layered and in the mail today. The last card looks much better in real life, I don't know why my scanner made it look all the same colour :huh:

Pouringdiva, your creative cards have arrived safely, thanks so much for the extra!

Back
Top Bottom