INVITATION TO TEA, Open Media ATC Swap, Due May 28

Thanks to all who have responded, either here in the thread or an iTrader to me, or both. I appreciate that! I still need to hear from about 8 more players, hopefully you have all received your returns by now.

woot! I got my returns yesterday :D Thankyou so much being a wonderful host CiCiCreates, and thanks also to the following for the lovely Arts : Sorxia, Lara and our host CiCiCreates!

off to leave reps and itader.

Getting really close to archiving this lovely swap. Would still appreciate hearing from a few more players....

My wonderful cards have arrived from: pouringdiva, 'Tea time' (with no details on the back) and larasart.

Thanks to our Host for a wonderful swapo and lovely returns

off to give points to all that I can

Donna, "Tea Time" may have been from me, as I decided to play. I have, on occasion, forgotten to write my info on the back. If you see it posted on the first page as one of my sample cards, it's mine.

We will send this swap to archive tomorrow. Thanks so much to all who took part, it was really fun! Do check out my latest listed swap called "Greek Mythology" and sign up if it interests you - would love to see you there!

Back
Top Bottom