Classic Fairy tale characters handdrawn/handpainted due June 05

BexMadeMe

ATC Guru
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date -5th June
Signup/withdraw date - none, but keep me informed.
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Unlimited

For this swap I would like you to complete x3 hand drawn/handpainted ATCs featuring classic fairy tale characters in your own style. Think Snow White, Rapunzel, Hansel and Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood etc, or maybe you prefer to draw the villains.
For my own cards I am thinking whimsical girls with the fairytale props to make them recognisable in character.
Characters must be in your own style and not exact copies of another artist such as Disney characters (art can be inspired by but not copied). I would like everyone's own style to shine through.

Card Rules-
1. All cards must be hand drawn/ hand painted, embellishments/collage are not allowed.
2. Cards must be correctly sized with straight edges 2.5 x 3.5 inches, make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and measure your cards before sending, (it is harder to rectify these problems after I have received your cards). Cards must be cards not thin paper please!
3. Please include your username, real name and the swap name on the back of your cards along with any other info you wish to add.
4. Host cards are not required but will be treasured should you wish to include one.
5. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort and like for like cards to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Posting
1. The due date is 5th June 2018. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders.
2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic ATC sleeves. I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, I will supply my own envelopes.
4.International players please send either $2 USA or contact me to pay via paypal. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns and want them sending together please discuss
with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding

My cards-

View attachment 195883

Players list-
0 BexMadeMe
1 Trilov
2 Zongela
3 karenr
4 lazyshadows
5 Greenpengirl
6 iidajenni
7 Ann
8 LadyShadows- withdrawn
9 Anni
10 Painter65
11 Lysankya
12 miss
13 mommy84

Last edited:
Lurking... But wondering: can they also be the less famous fairytales? For example hmm... The one with the six swans, the girl from the appletree or ... (I know a few more that are less known but I just don't know the names in English) Just to name a few.

Lurking... But wondering: can they also be the less famous fairytales? For example hmm... The one with the six swans, the girl from the appletree or ... (I know a few more that are less known but I just don't know the names in English) Just to name a few.

I have not heard of any of those. I would prefer them to be from fairytales most of us have heard of if possible.

Back
Top Bottom