BEAUTIFUL BIRDS Due June 6, 2018

Birds flew in from all over today. Thank you for hosting Suzi.

And thank you to these artists:
IAmWhatonEarth - Goliath Heron
CiCiCreates - Western Bluebird
kris10satcs - Owl.

Wonderful birds arrived today! Thanks (and you rocks) going out to prayer_at_night for Everyday Life (hen); dithespy for Beautiful Birds (toucan and parrot); and Carol for the Stellar Jay . And big thank you to our host, Suzi!!

I received beautiful birds from Plummhill2001 (the blue bird clinging to the tree trunk), Rosa (Peep) and CiCicreates (Cardinal...we have a number of those here!) Off to leave iTraders and reps! Love the birds, thanks all!

My returns have flown in! I received "Rainbow Lorikeet" from Fandanie; "Turquoise Browned Motmot" from Foxglove; and "Barnyard Boss" from jo.on.the.go. Thanks, Suzi, for a great hosting job!

Wonderful returns from donnacr, heymaggie, and goatgirl. They are all gorgeous! Thanks to our host, Sizi for a terrific swap!

jo.on.the.go, I''m glad you like the bird you received from me. I just wanted to let you know that it is called a horned lark, in case you were thinking I paint owls with strange yellow faces. I had no idea until this swap that there was even a bird out there besides an owl, with little horns.

Last edited:
I should have put my bird names on my cards. For whoever ended up with one of mine, there is the horned lark, the cardinal is pretty obvious, the yellow-headed black bird, and the painted hunting, which is rainbow-colored.

Thanks Suzi, for another great swap! Iamwhatonearth, I love your King Fisher; Lost Cities, your Gray-Crowned Crane has so much personality, and jo.on.the.go your Great Tit is wonderful! Thank you!

My beautiful birds flew in today from: goatgirl, Ancient Planter and Betsyg. All different and all gorgeous!

Thanks to our Host for a great swap idea

off to leave points for all

Back
Top Bottom