BEAUTIFUL BIRDS Due June 6, 2018

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: June 6, 2018
Signup/Withdraw: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Any Media, please limit the use of stickers!

Beautiful Birds, Open Media Swap, Due June 6, 2018

Spring is here!! I love to listen to the birds sing their sweet songs of Spring.
I remember as a child, listening to the different birds chirp and tweet. Hearing one sing, and waiting to hear another bird chirp in response. How fun it was to listen to their chatter. I still listen for them to this day.

Their are so many different varieties of birds, which ones are native to your neighborhood? For this swap, we want to see all kinds of birds. Realistic, or maybe a bit lighthearted, fancy or even comical, and definitely colorful.

This is an open media swap. HD/HP, Collage, mixed media, wherever your muse takes you.

Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide all envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it has not changed. Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an iTrader for me.

Who would like to play?

1. Melanie ~~Arrived
2. Stahlrala~~Arrived
3. dithespy~~Arrived
4. goat girl~~Arrived
5. Ann~~Arrived
6. donnacr ~~Arrived
7. Betsy~~Arrived
8. Rosa ~~Arrived
9. ann_stabbing~~Arrived
10. JoyceG~~Arrived
11. Fernheart95 ~~Arrived
12. kris10satcs ~~Arrived
13. heymaggie ~~Arrived
14. Ancient Planter~~Arrived
15. pouringdiva ~~Arrived
16. Lost Cities~~Arrived
17. IamWhatonearth ~~Arrived
18. prayer_at_night~~Arrived
19. Carol ~~Arrived
20. Fandanie ~~Arrived
21. CiCiCreates ~~Arrived
22. jo.on.the.go ~~Arrived
23. Foxglove ~~Arrived
24. plumhill2001~~Arrived

Last edited:
Thanks for checking out the swap ferretgirl. I hope that you will join in.

Thanks for checking the swap out, CiCiCreates. I sure hope that you will decide to join in!

Back
Top Bottom