Mixed Media Bugs and Beetles, Date Due: June 6, 2018

Rereading just to make sure I'm clear and I need some help. :unsure: When you say...

Second, your bug(s) must be created in more than one media to make the cards more complex and layered.

Are you saying the bugs themselves or just that the cards (on the whole) need to be mixed media?

Rereading just to make sure I'm clear and I need some help. :unsure: When you say...

Are you saying the bugs themselves or just that the cards (on the whole) need to be mixed media?

The cards as a whole, stephiedee.
Thanks for reading the info so carefully...I will go back and clarify that!

I'd love to play if you can assure me of not receiving spiders. I guess they aren't really bugs so maybe no one would do them for this swap anyhow.

Welcome, Jen!
I will make sure you don't receive spider returns because, actually, I am using the broadest definition of "bugs" for this swap which could include spiders.

Welcome, bluelotusflower!
I had to look up Coleoptera...lo and behold, it's beetles...nearly 390, 000 different species ~ wow!

Thank you for the invite! I love metallic beetles, moths, and butterflies. We'll see what I can come up with before I commit to anything...but lovely cards posted so far!!

Back
Top Bottom