Mixed Media Bugs and Beetles, Date Due: June 6, 2018

With this new system I cannot figure out how to upload photos. I realize how techie illiterate I am with each new upgrade of anything!

Go to the gallery, and the "upload" option should be in tiny print in the dark blue under the brighter blue "What's New?" stripe. After that, the upload is basically the same as it always was.

View attachment 195990

Tasha's cards have arrived in the nick of time!
I will integrate them into the swap, which I started over the weekend...and the envies will probably be ready to go in the mail tomorrow of Wednesday.

Returns were mailed yesterday!
Thank you all for participating in this swap and making it so much fun!

An easy way to give You Rocks! to the artists of your returns: just click on the person's name (in green) in my first post and it will take you to that person's post. The You Rock! button is at the bottom right.

Fantastic bugs received from bluelotusflower, miss and xela7072! Great work, ladies -- and thanks for hosting mrubyjean!

My wonderful bugs arrived today! Thank you esew123, Melanie and Ornamentations for your lovely creations. A big thanks to mrubyjean for hosting this fun swap!

Thanks to mrubyjean for hosting this swap! Thank you dithespy for your wonderful Ladybird; thank you Melanie for your pretty pink katydid--I always hunt for these in the wild, but have yet to find one; and thank you mapletree for your Greater Fritillery--it was nice to have a lovely butterfly fluttering in the bunch! Thank you!

Beautiful bugs arrived today. Thank you ann, stephiedee and kris10atcs for your creations and a big thanks to mrubyjean for hosting.

I like that you included the slips saying where our new bugs came from AND where our bugs went - I love knowing where they land! Thanks for the fun swap, mrubyjean!

Back
Top Bottom