Fantasy Faces, Open Media, Date Dute: June 13, 2018

mrubyjean

colorful soul
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date ~ June 13, 2018
No sign up/withdrawal deadline, but please communicate!
Number of Cards
~ 3 for 3
Number of ParticipantsUnlimited
Open Media

Welcome to the Fantasy Faces Swap!

Returns Mailed: Thursday June 21!

This swap is to celebrate people’s faces with magic, supernatural or otherworldly qualities. They can be magical beings, dieties, steampunk portraits, science fiction creations or human faces with fantastic features. Part-human, part-animal faces are OK, too; as long as some aspect of humanity is recognizable in the face, it will work for this swap. Any media is OK and mixed media is encouraged, but no heavy, bulky embellishments, please. The first two examples above are mine; the mermaid (CandiceL), Mother Nature (shewolf36) and Punky Cyborg (zandradee) are from my collection.

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Cards must be original. Send work into which you put time, imagination and care.
* Please use only small, light embellishments on your cards.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.

Mailing Information ~

* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written SASE.
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find home.

Who would like to create some fantastic faces?

Suzi
asharnanae
Marie
Pamitha
Ms_Squid
Ornamentations
Lara
*Fernheart95
Lalka
AngelJoy
alliterationartistry
Empress Dragon