Cats - NOT hand drawn/ hand painted Due date: June 24

Betsyg - of course you can play! Welcome.

Just Duck - I always love your cards and your first 4 are no exception. Your 5th card made me grin - it is great! The cat is not HD/HP so the rest of the card passes as well.

dithespy - your cats are amazing! very hard to choose a favourite but I think the dishevelled, 'cool' cat might just make it - I would love to know what the whole saying behind him says (I tried to fill in the gaps but I think I became too creative :wub:
pouringdiva - you are very welcome to a spot in this purring bunch of characters.

neca84 - I am constantly blown away with your sewing skills and your cats are no exception. I can't go passed the red, treble clef cat - I had never realised how easy that musical sign was to change into a cat :geek:

these returns are going to be wonderful - I can't wait to see them spread all over my floor as I swap them out.

Nerina - welcome! If you have any questions - about this swap or how the site runs, feel free to ask in the thread or send me a PM.
Paula7​ - love your cards, the 2 with sentiments are SO true! I can't wait to see them in real life.

hay Donna... if it would be easier for you... you can post a CHANGE of address and then all these super kitty cards can come to me...:twitcy:
but then I don't think I would be good at passing them ALL on... probably not any of them...:unsure:

Neca... stitched.. perfect, I don't do well sewing on a loose button.
dilhespy..... wow, love the use of bright and fun colors.. I would never turn down that sweet ? #2
:unsure:
Paula... so true.. dogs eat, cats dine... and they do it with style..
:jiggy:
keep the "show and tell" coming... we all love to see what is going into Donna's mail box..

Haagmm
- welcome to the swap and the site. If you have any questions feel free to ask either in the thread or send me a PM

Ducky - sorry, but Australia Post doesn't seem too efficient redirecting mail within Australia, I don't know how many of the kitties would actually reach you in the US (I am hoping that at least 3 will, though ;))

Nerina - mailing instructions are normally included in the first post of any thread. Read this carefully as different Hosts have different requirements.

For this swap I have asked that you mail all your cards to me, including a large address label (NOT a tiny return address label) and a US $1 note. Don't just leave your cards loose in the envelope - they tend to roll around and get savaged by the mail sorting machines. I use a 1" wide strip of cardboard that is the width of the envelope and I lightly tape my cards to this, some people put them in a greeting card - you will find the method that works for you after a few swaps.
When your cards are ready to mail send me a PM asking for my address (most Hosts check their PMs regularly but the request may be lost in a busy thread). I have an address book on my computer for people to whom I have sent cards but other people just ask for addresses every time they need them. Again, it is up to you.
I am glad that you are enjoying the swap and I look forward to seeing what you make.

Bluesky - you are very welcome to purr on the lurkers' couch but I hope you come and join us.

bastcrystal - you need to put US postage on the front of your envelope as that tells the US Postal Service that you have paid for them to do their job. If you put Australian postage on the front it will be returned to you as each countries postage only works in that particular country.
If you want to include a Global forever stamp instead of the US $1 that I asked for - that is acceptable as I am simply trying to get postage to include in future swaps in which I participate.

I hope that this answers your question, if not, feel free to rephrase and ask again.

Back
Top Bottom