Cats - NOT hand drawn/ hand painted Due date: June 24

bastcrystal - you need to put US postage on the front of your envelope as that tells the US Postal Service that you have paid for them to do their job. If you put Australian postage on the front it will be returned to you as each countries postage only works in that particular country.
If you want to include a Global forever stamp instead of the US $1 that I asked for - that is acceptable as I am simply trying to get postage to include in future swaps in which I participate.

I hope that this answers your question, if not, feel free to rephrase and ask again.

That's fine, I was just wondering about the postage I will include for mailing back to me. So your answer is perfect.

Sorry for being MIA but we had a rush visit to Victoria to sign papers to sell our house of 36 years - it was supposed to go to auction this weekend but we had an offer too good to refuse. It is the home in which we raised all 3 of our children - lots of memories and emotions.
Tasha -
I love your cards! I think my favourite is the one where it looks as though the cat is peering through the fence.
electricdesigner -
you make it very hard to choose a favourite! Each time I looked I chose a different card but, at the moment, it has to be the card showing through the heart cut outs - did you make a complete cat and then hide him behind the cut out shape?
JazzEars -
welcome to this site and this swap. I had a quick look at your Gallery and can't wait to see what you make. If you have any questions feel free to ask either in this thread or send me a PM - there are NO silly questions, we all remember being new to the site.
Lara
- welcome to this swap. I love the variety of cats you show in your Gallery and can't wait to see what you make for us.
Nerina - thanks for telling me that you have mailed, I will tell you when your cards arrive.

neca84​ - your amazing sewn cats arrived while we were away

Sorry for being MIA but we had a rush visit to Victoria to sign papers to sell our house of 36 years - it was supposed to go to auction this weekend but we had an offer too good to refuse. It is the home in which we raised all 3 of our children - lots of memories and emotions.
Tasha - I love your cards! I think my favourite is the one where it looks as though the cat is peering through the fence.
electricdesigner - you make it very hard to choose a favourite! Each time I looked I chose a different card but, at the moment, it has to be the card showing through the heart cut outs - did you make a complete cat and then hide him behind the cut out shape?
JazzEars - welcome to this site and this swap. I had a quick look at your Gallery and can't wait to see what you make. If you have any questions feel free to ask either in this thread or send me a PM - there are NO silly questions, we all remember being new to the site.
Lara - welcome to this swap. I love the variety of cats you show in your Gallery and can't wait to see what you make for us.
Nerina - thanks for telling me that you have mailed, I will tell you when your cards arrive.

neca84 - your amazing sewn cats arrived while we were away
Suzi - ​your gorgeously colourful cats were also waiting for me when we got back

Just Ducky - ​your absolutely gorgeous cards arrived in the same bundle as neca84 and Suzi but I have only just got down to them, sorry. :embarrassed:

Lara - your cats are gorgeous! I would be very happy to trade for your 5th card if you can find anything in my Available Gallery that you like.
bastcrystal - I love the humour in your cards. I can't decide which one is my favourite but I am leaning towards the cat in the tin or the French cat.
I will tell you both when they arrive.

dithespy - ​your cat filled envelope was the last one in my pile, sorry for the delay.

Hello! I'm new to non HDHP cards. I am doing cross-stitch cats. I just wanted to check - do I still mount them on a card? If so, does anybody have insight in to the best way to mount the fabric onto a card? Thank you!!

Melissa

Lara - I will tell you when they arrive
Bluesky - welcome to the swap and I will tell you when they arrive.

Haagmm - I do quite a few cross-stitch cards - my eyesight will no longer work for 18 count Aida or linen but I have the number of stitches each side worked out for 16 count and 14 count fabric.
I normally attach my work to a backing card using extra tacky double sided tape, this doesn't seep through your work like glue might. I then attach my information sheet to the back of the card normally. I can't wait to see what you have made.

Paula7 and electricdesigner - your purring cats were in the pile of happy mail waiting when I got home. off to give iTrader to you both now.

Oh my goodness, everyone is posting such amazing cards! Lurking. . .I will need to get a jump on this to get them mailed to you in time, so we'll see how things go.

goatgirl - you are right, the cards I have received so far are gorgeous and so well behaved. They are just purring in the corner.
Hopefully you will get time to add yours to my growing collection.

Back
Top Bottom