Cats - NOT hand drawn/ hand painted Due date: June 24

Haagmm - I love your cats! They each have their own little characters - some naughty, some nice. I will tell you when they arrive.

REMINDER - for all those who have not mailed their cats yet, plan to do so no later than early next week or they may not reach me on time. If you do not have my VARSITY LAKES address, please ask now rather than at the last minute.

Bleep! My cats are going to your old address...I didn't notice you had a new one. Please withdraw me....if the cats ever make it back to me, I will not be able to get them to you in a timely fashion.

Bluesky - really sorry to hear that, your cards will be missed. :sad: I moved to Varsity lakes at the beginning of the year and had my mail redirected till the end of April.

Lara and Tasha - your purring pussy cats have arrived.

Slowly working my way through the stack of mail that arrived while I was off line.

JazzEars - ​your adorable kitties have arrived.

catladybj - I will sign you up but I will not wait for your cards, if they are late I will return them unswapped, sorry.

cards arrived yesterday from: nerina and forwarded from Gladstone were cards from: bluesky and heymaggie.
cards arrived today from: haagmm and MicheleMC

your cards will be sadly missed pouring diva​ - I have withdrawn you :(

Beauty hides pain - wonderful news! Your gorgeous cards arrived on Friday.
Betsyg - your wonderful cards also arrived on Friday.

The cards that I am receiving are amazing - you will all love your returns.

bastcrystal - I am sorry but it looks like your cards are taking the VERY scenic route or have been eaten by the postal machines. You told me that you had mailed on 15 May so they should have been here well and truly by now. :cry::sad:

We are now only waiting on catladybj's cards but I will only wait till the due date and then I will swap all the cards that I have here.

catladybj
- your cards arrived today!

I will swap out tomorrow while I wait for the air conditioner serviceman and mail them as soon as he leaves.

My returns are here! They are fabulous and I'm very grateful to Haagmm, neca84 and just ducky.b Thank you Donnacr for hosting an inspired swap!

Back
Top Bottom