Beeswax and napkins Due date: June 17

Yours, too, Bunnymther! My favorite is the bottom right one with the faces. I shall see if I have time to take the ironing supplies out this week, if not then early next week is my plan.

Thanks for the kind comments. The image of the girl with the bird in her hair came in happy mail from someone. That is Georgia O'Keeffe in the lower right corner. And I'm always looking for an excuse to use my bee stamp!

mrubyjean - your cards are great, they are a little different to your normal style, aren't they? I really like the flowers in the bottle. I will tell you when they arrive.
bunnymther - I would never have guessed that this was your first try with beeswax - great cards.
amapola - hope you get the time for some fun ironing soon, can't wait to see your cards.

OldsLady1992 - very sorry to see you go but I understand, thanks for telling me. My feet are playing up at the moment, luckily my hands are okay for now. If your Muse comes rushing back with some linament (or other form of relief) feel happy to rejoin us.

Ancient Planter- sorry but in all the happy mail waiting for me, there was nothing for this swap. You did send to my Varsity Lakes address and not to Gladstone, did you? Australia Post is back to being 'snail mail' so 3 weeks is normal. :mad:

Well crud. I'll bet that's the problem - I sent to Gladstone. I think that's the only address I have for you and didn't realize that there was another. Ah well. Que sera and all that. Will they forward it?

Ancient Planter - we were visiting Gladstone
and our old neighbours
last weekend but no mention was made of any letters for us. Unfortunately we only had the mail forwarded till the start of May. :cry:
If you have the energy to make another set I will keep some cards to swap with them.

I'm sorry, I haven't had time to make my cards after all. I'd really looked forward to joining this swap and am still hoping to have a couple of hours tonight or tomorrow morning for this, but if not, I'll have to withdraw. I'll let you know tomorrow. I have your address already, if I do manage to make the cards. I need to start by clearing my workspace while the little one is napping, but I won't have time to start ironing until later, if at all.

Slowly working my way through the mound of cards that arrived while my computer was misbehaving.

Bunnymther - your gorgeous cards are marked as having arrived June 5

I'm guessing my second set still hasn't arrived. ? They were sent Friday, May 25, but the following Monday was a federal holiday here so post offices were closed. That would have slowed things down, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Ancient Planter - so sorry but your second set arrived on Monday and I sorted it in with the Cats​ swap cards that I had to acknowledge. I have just now reached the bottom of the pile and found your cards. :embarrassed: off to leave iTrader now

All cards have been swapped and the returns are in the mail.
I am sure that you will enjoy your returns and I popped a little something in as thank you.

Back
Top Bottom