Notes to Self..........due June 25

TherapeuticArt

Doing the next right thing!
Media
Swap Due Date - June 25
Withdraw by Date - Any time before the due date, just let me know!
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 30-ish
Medium - hand drawn/hand painted with words added (collage or written words only)

Notes to Self

With so much negativity in our world these days, I believe we need to be more positive. If we all focus on things that are positive and good, this world could begin to change, even a little.The challenge in this swap is to create 3 (or 4) cards with a reminder to ourselves of a POSITIVE message to be swapped so that you will get work back from 3 artists that will send you their advice. The subject matter can be varied, but I do ask to try to have a positive message, to try to make this world a better place. Other than that, it's up to you! I have included some cards I made as an example. The cards should be painted or drawn with collage or written words. No collage cards please.

Guidelines:

- Medium is open.
- All cards should the standard 2.5 X 3.5 inches, and should be on something sturdier than regular paper.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves.
- No heavy or bulky embellishments.
- Please include your username and real name on the back of all cards.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please take time with your art. Submit cards that you would be happy to get in return.
- Make sure cards are well-glued and sealed, if necessary.
- This swap is 3 for 3 only.
- If you need to withdraw, just let me know. Disappearing and failing to communicate may result in neutral iTrader.

Mailing and postage:

- Please include your username and swap name on the back of all envelopes sent in. That helps me alot to keep organized!
- International participants – Please include $1 or US stamps. Please include a large label or piece of paper with your name and address on it and I will provide the envelopes. I will pay for the first 3 international participants.
- US participants – Please include a self addressed envelope with sufficient postage. In many cases one Forever stamp will cover it, but if your cards are thick or have bulky embellishments you will need to include an extra .21 cent stamp.
- When you are ready to mail, please PM me for my address if you need it.

When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from.

Who wants to play?
When your card is received, your name will change to a colour.

0-Therapeuticart
1-Suzi
2-Karenr (Intl-1)
3-Greenpengirl (Intl-2)
4-Lazyshadows (Intl-3)
5-Dithespy (Intl)
6-Pouringdiva
7-Prex79
8-KPinAK
9-CreativeK
10-roadbike831
11-Artchick501
---Ann_Stebbing (Intl)withdrew
12-Rosa withdrew
13-Painted Chairs
14-Ann (Intl) (cards lost in transit)
15-Gemininorn (Intl)
16-Marie
---barbsburnttree withdrew
17-Boozel
---pithier withdrew
18-Angeljoy
19- Jan
20-Beauty Hides Pain (BPH)
21-iidajenni (Intl) withdrew
22-Vhoneybee withdrew
23-Castlequeen5
24-c-kai withdrew
25-Bluesky
---Rosecake withdrew
26-Haagmm
27-Junebab8 withdrew
---Timeinmyhands withdrew
28-Lysankya withdrew
29-Tasha (intl)
30-ThouArtDelyrias
31-Zongela withdrew
32-Miss
33-Redplantlady (Intl)
--- Allegrae withdrew
34-Ornamentations
35-Oakville Girly (Intl)
36-Evilmomlady withdrew
37-JazzEars
38-shaiunleashed

Last edited:
Wow, wonderful- a BIG welcome to Suzi, Karenr, Greenpengirl, Lazyshadows, Dithespy, and Pouringdiva. Bluesky I hope you decide to join us soon! We need you and your positive messages. Glad to have you all with us!

Back
Top Bottom