Notes to Self..........due June 25

OK, ALL swap cards were mailed from the post office today! I hope they start to arrive soon! It was fun to see where the international cards went- to Ireland, UK (a few) Greece, France, Australia, Russia, Canada and all over the US. THANKS everyone for playing and keep POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, there are quite a few international destinations here! I am looking forward to some awesome return notes to self ;)

Received my wonderfully positive thoughts today!! WOW! Thanks to karenr, Dithespy and TheraputicArt!! off to leave comments to my international trades...France, Australia and US...

Mine are here too!! Thanks to BeautyHidesPain, ornamentation and CreativeK! Lovely lovely thoughts and art. THANKS TAD! Great idea!

Thank you TheraputicArt for hosting such an uplifting swap!
Thanks to Ornamentations, JazzEars, and Jan for their inspiring creations.

Positivity in my mail box! Thanks to Thou Art Delyrias, geminorn and artchick501. Thank you TherapeuticArt for hosting an inspirational swap

Received my cards today! Thank you PaintedChairs, Haagmm andpouringdiva! Also, a big thanks to TherapeuticArt for hosting this fun swap!

I have received my returns yesterday from dithespy, Greenpengirl and Lazyshadows, you all have done awsome work, and a great big thank you to our hostess Therapeuticart for hosting another inspired swap! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom